Florida Golf Help

He is a teaching professional there.

Note to self: Weekend golf trips to Tampa area once the golf game is back together...

Osahar,
You come to Tampa, I will take you to Westchase Golf Club on me.

I might need a few more suggestions here. The overnight cost at Innisbrook is hefty!

Dent,
Give me a couple of days to work on that. But for cost, Orlando is going to be cheaper than Tampa because there are so many resorts. Omni Hotels in Championsgate (orlando) is fabulous and could be much cheaper. Leadbetter academy. As for this area, tons of courses and some great resorts, but not a lot attached to each other.

JB,

Once I'm back up and playing decent again, I'll take you up on that offer. Have to make sure I won't embarrass myself first though :beat-up:

Never an embarrasment. We always have fun.

Dent,
Give me a couple of days to work on that. But for cost, Orlando is going to be cheaper than Tampa because there are so many resorts. Omni Hotels in Championsgate (orlando) is fabulous and could be much cheaper. Leadbetter academy. As for this area, tons of courses and some great resorts, but not a lot attached to each other.

thanks JB that would be great.

WOW!

I just noticed the Arnold Palmer Invitational is in Orlando the exact week that I go!

That is correct. Did you decide where you are staying yet?

That is correct. Did you decide where you are staying yet?

Yep, it's actually all booked up. I have no clue where I am staying or even what courses I am playing JB. I have this thing where I don't wanna know about any vacation I go on, because I want it all to be a surprise. A travel agent actually helped us make the vacation, so I won't know anything until I get there.

I'll have to tell you about it when I get back :D

But if you are in Tampa, you could get together with THP and test equipment and get a lesson (free of charge) from amollerud. And we can help you all over the state with greens fees possibly and restaurant advice. Just keep that in mind.

But if you are in Tampa, you could get together with THP and test equipment and get a lesson (free of charge) from amollerud. And we can help you all over the state with greens fees possibly and restaurant advice. Just keep that in mind.

Sure thing JB, I will, I might even be in Tampa who knows. I just have a bigger feeling we are going to Orlando.

Orlando is a blast Dent and if you know where you are, GG and I can give you (or your mom) some great restaurant tips for basically anywhere in the state. As for greens fees, let me know.

Orlando is a blast Dent and if you know where you are, GG and I can give you (or your mom) some great restaurant tips for basically anywhere in the state. As for greens fees, let me know.

I'll have access to a computer there. I'm pretty sure courses are all sealed up, but restaurants would be a HUGE help!

Since you do not want to know about it Dent, you can always have your Mom email me or GG and we will take care of it.

This is completely unrelated as you won't be around Pensacola, but if you ever go there...check out Lost Key Golf Club. EXTREMELY nice!

How far is it from Orlando?

Quite a bit! :D

pensacola-florida.gif

There are tons of great courses in Orlando Dent.

Hell, it seems like anywhere you go in Florida there are some great courses. But Tampa and Orlando have a TON!

I will post a day by day journal in this thread when I get there for any of you that are interested.

I am Officially going to the Arnold Palmer Invitational.

ON SUNDAY!!! Woooooo.

Back