Eidolon Wedges Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For anybody looking into wedges, this review coming up soon is a must read. These arrived and will be put through some testing. They look flat out amazing.

456258646_ZYWNu-L-1.jpg

456258678_RWpts-L-1.jpg

Wow! That certainly looks the part.
Top line looks a little thick, maybe its just the angle?

• Admin
it is more the angle, I just compared it to some old wedges in my office and they were the same. I will know more when we bring them out and compare them to Vokeys, Nickent, and others.

Nice looking wedges! I'm envious of you guys, with all the unboxings, it's like Christmas morning every other day!

• Admin
Until we have to send them back D-Rock. Then it is like a bad joke if we really like the equipment.

These look the business

wanted some for about 6 months now....but so costly in the UK when you can find em (i am a student).

Just bought the Nickent arc wedges, so will watch this review closely.....then when i have a job next year if these are better then they shall be mine!!!!

ive been interested in these wedges for awhile now. i love the face milling too.

Eidolon is a relatively young company, with a very experienced man at the helm. Terry Koehler, has been in the industry for 25 years, and was head of marketing at Ben Hogan back in the 90's. The company is based out of Victoria, Texas.

http://www.eidolongolf.com/

I'm especially looking forward to this review. JB now has in his hands, the two wedges that are on my wish list: the Eidolon, and the Nickent ARC.

We can thank Gummi for all this too. GB is right, he was with Hogan and at that time he crossed paths with another company we are fond of here which is Dimension Z. The head of Dimension Z was head of Hogan at that time.

Had a chance to try these out a little this weekend. Very nice.

Always wanted to try these out, interested to know if they shred the ball! suppose to have amazing spin. Assume Spinner shaft?

I have seen these before but haven't been able to get a solid read on them yet. Looking forward to the review and seeing whether or not these are legit prime wedge or just a small company trying to pitch a flawed design/theory.

Always wanted to try these out, interested to know if they shred the ball! suppose to have amazing spin. Assume Spinner shaft?

From reading about em.....yes they come with the rifle spinner shaft

I can't wait to read the review. I have been eyeing these ever since I heard about them.

Its funny you brought this one up. We just literally in the last 5 minutes got home from doing photos with them.

Back