TomahawX Tee Review

I have now played 18 rounds with the same ONE TEE. Love these things.

I have now played 18 rounds with the same ONE TEE. Love these things.
Tried one on Friday - could not break it! Due to winter months & rain ground was wet so it was flying around a bit on me

JB -

You haven't mentioned if you're still playing with the same tee as in the beginning. If you aren't how long did it last? If you are, how many rounds are you up to?

Just looking at them (haven't used mine yet) it seems like you would lose them before you would break them.

I still have the same one Smallie. I am around 25-30 rounds with the same tee.

Those tees are awesome. I lost mine already, but that is typical of me. Some how in the past month I have lost two headcovers, a couple of these tees, and I thought I lost my 6 iron but I found it.

GG -

You know how in stores when you are checking out, they have those pens that are tethered to something so they don't walk off?

Just an idea! LOL

I got to use the TomahawX today, 1 tee for 7 tee shots. As a prolific tee breaker I got to say these are indestructible. I would normally use probably 5 or 6 tees in 9 holes.

I am still using the first tee I ever reviewed and it has been over a month. Its great.

From a business model perspective, reminds me of that gum commercial. Don't they know they're supposed to design in failure to assure repeat purchases? lol

Have mine now, but haven't been out to use them yet.

From a business model perspective, reminds me of that gum commercial. Don't they know they're supposed to design in failure to assure repeat purchases? lol

I asked the same question in the review.

Read it so long ago now, I must have forgotten! Remains a good question, though!

Kind of like the Maytag repair men from the commercials, poor guys.

I wish they would put some color on them, sometimes kind of hard to see after the shot. I almost lost mine in the pond, they've moved the tees around for winter and one of the tee boxes is maybe 5 ft. from the water. It was close but I found it.

After finally losing one a while back, I have close to 26 rounds under my belt with this one as well. Really still love them and hope that some time they add a REALLY short one for hybrids and irons off the tee.

After finally losing one a while back, I have close to 26 rounds under my belt with this one as well. Really still love them and hope that some time they add a REALLY short one for hybrids and irons off the tee.

Although I don't have much luck with using wooden tees with my hybrids/irons, I agree. I think it's the biggest reason I don't use a tee for par threes or when using the 3 wood to tee off.

I hit my 3W best when I tee it very low. But I definitely always use a tee whenever I'm permitted to, even if it is almost level to the ground and just serving as a firmer foundation for the ball.

Me too WSE. I hope that Tomahawx can make one like that.

I hit my 3W best when I tee it very low. But I definitely always use a tee whenever I'm permitted to, even if it is almost level to the ground and just serving as a firmer foundation for the ball.

Me too WSE. I hope that Tomahawx can make one like that.

No real need for Tomahawx to make those, there's plenty of broken tees on most par threes.

I like having the idea that it is the same height everytime.

The TomahawX had a rough week with me I lost the one I had been playing, broke one and just left one in frustration. The worst part was when I changed bags I didn't put another bag of tees in so I had to use regular wooden tees *gasp* the rest of the day.

Say it ain't so, MO!

I still have never broken one.

Back