FS: TaylorMade TP Rescue 11 2 & 3 hybrids- X flex

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
I have 1 brand new, never opened TaylorMade TP Rescue 11 3 hybrid, it is 18*. X Flex TP shaft in itand are fantastic clubs. These retail for $220 and I am asking $140 for this shipped.

EDITTED with price drop.

453bc897-5e75-176f.jpg

453bc897-5e83-4fd3.jpg

453bc897-5e66-d8e0.jpg

Last edited:
Why does the good stuff always come up when Im broke. Or wait, Im always broke! Anyways, I would love to add these to the bag but sadly I just cant right now. GLWS! I will envy whoever snags these

Wow, nice clubs! You're a stronger willed man than I for having these and being able to never take the plastic off and hit them. If I hadn't recently picked up a new hybrid I would be all over these. VERY nice clubs at a steal of a price. GLWS doc!

Bump for the holidays

These look great, and are so tempting! ahh if i end up with extra cash i'd let ya know but GLWS! Great clubs

Bump for the weekend

Why do you have them if you are not gonna use them / sell em??

Updated with a significant price drop. Great price for anyone looking for some hybrids!

if these were in a regular flex i'd be all over them. Hope you sell these soon.

Bump for those post Christmas shoppers

Wishing it was a stiff flex...

Bump this again.

Have you thought about trading them in? PGA Superstore does very well on trades, especially with current products.

Yes, and if I don't get any interest then that is what I will do. Does the PGA superstore do trade ins online?

Yes they do. Go to valueguide.pga.com but I don't know if you can get full retail price back since they are new you will probably get used vallue which is... 47.51 ea.

DT if I can get my clubs sold ill get with you for the 2. For $47 you might as well try Craig's list.

Tapaway!

Yes they do. Go to valueguide.pga.com but I don't know if you can get full retail price back since they are new you will probably get used vallue which is... 47.51 ea.

haha. I am not so desperate that I am going to let them go for $50. That just isn't going to happen. I am sure I can get good value out of them. I am in no hurry, so let me know if/when you might be interested in the 2.

I'm not sure about their online trade-in program. I walked in with a few friends and they gave a great trade-in value (almost retail) on the "current, still in the wrapper" clubs my friend had. He received store credit in the form of a gift card!

I edited the OP with a price drop. I sold the 2 hybrid and dropped the price on the 3 hybrid to $140 shipped.

Mods please lock this up. Everything has been sold.

Back