THP Golf Balls and Towels

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We just got our package full of more THP Store stuff.

The logo golf ball and tee set is very cool.

The towel will be our Mini Towel. It will be priced at $10 we believe.

The Golf Tee and Ball set will be priced at $10 as well.

We will have them up in the store soon.

465127546_TZKkQ-L.jpg

Very cool.

I like the towel. The ball and tee set would be good for my birthday or Christmas lists.

hey jb, is there any chance i could like special order a tour size towel or just like a really big one without the ringhole. cuz i dont use those kind of towels just the really big ones that drape over the sides

• Admin
We are working on getting the tour size as well AK.

Yeah, the larger size would be better.

We are working on getting the tour size as well AK.

yay! i think this and the thp belt will be awesome.

What golfball are you going to have in that golfball/tee set? Not that it matters all that much, just curious.

It is non-labeled.

Yeah, have Edel make a THP belt buckle, that would be super pimp! I've got a design in my head, but it wouldn't be cheap to make. It'd be a lot of machine, and 2 rounds of laser work. Of course it'd have to be 17-4 stainless or 7000 series aluminum. No paint or plating.

We are all ears.

Everybody that ordered their towel and ball sets should be getting them any day now. They were all shipped out this week. For those that PM'd, we do have a few more in stock.

do you know anything about the tour size towels? like have you looked into it or anything? just wondering

We have looked into it, unfortunately we have to sell a few more of these before we can order more towels. There is just so much room here to store things.

Back