Paul Casey fans - Bad news

4 pages in just a few hours..Paul Casey really moves the needle. Maybe Adams should sign him.

Man I'm a bit of a Casey homer. He is my Nike guy since I started playing Nike irons. Much like Cookie, we will rebuild him!

4 pages in just a few hours..Paul Casey really moves the needle. Maybe Adams should sign him.

I don't think Paul appreciates your sarcasm. Go find me another player not named Tiger Woods that moves the hearts of so many like Paul. Captain Hater, party of 1, you table is ready.

Man I'm a bit of a Casey homer. He is my Nike guy since I started playing Nike irons. Much like Cookie, we will rebuild him!

I knew we were tight!

Any news on paul? I haven't talked to him much lately.

I don't think Paul appreciates your sarcasm. Go find me another player not named Tiger Woods that moves the hearts of so many like Paul. Captain Hater, party of 1, you table is ready.

Does David Feherty count? His thread almost has as many posts and it's been up for less than an hour haha

Does David Feherty count? His thread almost has as many posts and it's been up for less than an hour haha

To be fair, Bridgestone was also being discussed. And yours truly. That will help any thread.

Saw this sad news this morning. At least it looks like he's still ahead of schedule.

Saw this sad news this morning. At least it looks like he's still ahead of schedule.

Yeah that's a good point Paulo. I just wish I he would be there. I'd try and get the weekdays off to watch him rout the field. At least we know he should be back in time to put the hammer down in March.

The timing of the injury was bad news altogether. I get the feeling PC is desperate to make the RC team this year, after missing out in a coin toss last time. He needs to come back firing, and that's going to be tough on a limited practice schedule.

The timing of the injury was bad news altogether. I get the feeling PC is desperate to make the RC team this year, after missing out in a coin toss last time. He needs to come back firing, and that's going to be tough on a limited practice schedule.

Agreed man. Seems like it lit a fire under him. bad luck with the injury but he is going to make sure there isn't any doubt this year. I wonder if he has been able to at least practice with his putter?

Back