Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
For $199 its tempting to get one just because its $199. That is a killer price.

Where's facetime? haha

Glad you are excited about this update dude. I think its cool they are still doing updates since youre the only person in America with a Playbook. Marcawesome gets updates when Marcawesome wants updates.

Lmfao. Dude wtc I thought I quoted you. Yup you bet they're working for me. They don't want the Drew brees treatment on twitter!!!! It pisses me off they dont have facetime or skype or google chat. Even though I dont use it that often, it has a killer set of cameras and needs to be put to use!

whats facetime?

This is my life....

Wife: Why didn't you accept my Facetime?
Me: You were in the next room. Use your "Legs" App if you wanna see me.
Wife: What?
Me: *sigh*

hilarious!!!

nevermind, I googled it. Things like this make lying very difficult

Sure does. I can only imagine the horror stories.

on a positive note, we could play a round of golf together. Year Round!

For $199 its tempting to get one just because its $199. That is a killer price.
Thats the reason I got the fire. Very tempting at $199, who doesnt need another tech toy?

Thats the reason I got the fire. Very tempting at $199, who doesnt need another tech toy?

Exactly!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I hate it when people on here tell me to google it. Most times i do google it, but when I ask, its because Im too lazy to google it and someone else should feel the need to get the information for me...:blob:

Penta vs ProV ftw.

Im pondering a new vibrator iphone 4 because the vibrate function on mine stopped working when i dropped it.

The good thing is it only works over wifi, so theres your out. Sorry babe, I didnt have any wifi to facetime you.

Exactly!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yup. For me, this $199 is better then the $199 for the Fire. Just my opinion though

I think both are great values at that price. Just depends what you want. I use mine a lot for videos and web browsing. I can finally use it for the basic stuff like email without tethering my Blackberry. It's nice to be able to tether too.

on a positive note, we could play a round of golf together. Year Round!

This is a great idea. We need to figure out how to do this. Can I start tagging you every place I go?

I hate it when people on here tell me to google it. Most times i do google it, but when I ask, its because Im too lazy to google it and someone else should feel the need to get the information for me...:blob:

Penta vs ProV ftw.

Im pondering a new vibrator iphone 4 because the vibrate function on mine stopped working when i dropped it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=new+iphone+vibrator

Penta vs ProV ftw.

Penta, the 3 piece version.

The good thing is it only works over wifi, so theres your out. Sorry babe, I didnt have any wifi to facetime you.

thats great news. the ladder could have been bad

I think both are great values at that price. Just depends what you want. I use mine a lot for videos and web browsing. I can finally use it for the basic stuff like email without tethering my Blackberry. It's nice to be able to tether too.

This is a great idea. We need to figure out how to do this. Can I start tagging you every place I go?

depends on what you mean by tag

They could have done a lot with the Playbook from the get go, but they didnt. Good to see they are still pushing out updates for it.

Facetime you have to have wifi

Skype app will work on 3g service.

I was hoping the mouse would keep on going and hit the "im feeling lucky" button.

haha no feeling lucky for you. I love that site.

I thought your girl looked really happy in your desktop picture.

ROFL at the last 2 posts

LOL well time to go ponder a BB Playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back