UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

diaz just plays the hype game like his brother and cowboy was the one shooting the finger at diaz i never saw diaz shoot the finger during the fight though. i wanted cowboy to win but he had to much adrenaline dump going on he was gassed almost instantly after he sprinted across the cage in the opening seconds. hate em or not the diaz brothers can scap and nate has improved tremendously on his feet.

as for TC and dirty those are bold statements and i would venture to assume you havent watched much of overeem? he is a world class striker to say JDS is in another league is a bit of a stretch and i say that being a bigger JDS fan then am a reem fan . i will say that JDS has a real good shot at knocking him out though as reem has a suspect chin.

Diaz gave him the finger right before the third round started. It was a nice little one up to the finger he got instead of a hit gloves before the fight started.

finally that "man" cyborg got popped for steroids. new that chick was always on the sauce and was just a matter of time before she slipped up.

I am a casual fan and have done some MMA style fighting over the years, just amateur stuff, too old for it now though.

finally that "man" cyborg got popped for steroids. new that chick was always on the sauce and was just a matter of time before she slipped up.

It was great. She claims supplements but won't provide... The stuff she was using, not really a weight cutter. Kinda funny. King Mo too.. I was hoping I'd get to see Rampage fight him. I love Page and think it would've been an interesting fight. But could've easily been a Rashad/Page 2.

I like Nick Diaz as a fighter. I hope he rips GSP when he gets the chance. Gonna be a tough fight with Condit though. I'm not sure where I stand on Nate. Sucks seeing Cerrone get tooled but Diaz will turn out to be a beast like his bro.

Reem and JDS.... JDS seems much faster but the Reem has some serious power. I just don't see him connecting on JDS very often. JDS boxing is on another level but if you're looking at straight kickboxing, then yeah give it to the Reem.

I honestly despise the Diaz brother's. I hate their attitudes and overall "thugness". I wonder when they'll realize they're professional fighters. I'm not sure how I feel about Condit. Watching Nick Diaz pulverize BJ was tough for me to watch. I've always been a Baby J fan. GSP is a badass. He has all the tools and I suspect he Ninja's the sh*t out of Diaz, at least I hope he does.

I get tired of the feather weights and all those dudes that weigh under 150. I wish those weight classes would go back to WEC only coverage.

It was great. She claims supplements but won't provide... The stuff she was using, not really a weight cutter. Kinda funny. King Mo too.. I was hoping I'd get to see Rampage fight him. I love Page and think it would've been an interesting fight. But could've easily been a Rashad/Page 2.

I like Nick Diaz as a fighter. I hope he rips GSP when he gets the chance. Gonna be a tough fight with Condit though. I'm not sure where I stand on Nate. Sucks seeing Cerrone get tooled but Diaz will turn out to be a beast like his bro.

Reem and JDS.... JDS seems much faster but the Reem has some serious power. I just don't see him connecting on JDS very often. JDS boxing is on another level but if you're looking at straight kickboxing, then yeah give it to the Reem.

yea i hate king mo dude ran his mouth so hard when he was only a few fights in claiming he could beat anyone at any weight . he is a C level fighter at best i would love to watch page slam his ass especially after they got into it on the one season of TUF i believe it was.

nick is going to run through condit will be an easy tune up. diaz brothers are annoying in the way they always play the **** talking "hype" game but they can fight like nobodies business.

I honestly despise the Diaz brother's. I hate their attitudes and overall "thugness". I wonder when they'll realize they're professional fighters. I'm not sure how I feel about Condit. Watching Nick Diaz pulverize BJ was tough for me to watch. I've always been a Baby J fan. GSP is a badass. He has all the tools and I suspect he Ninja's the sh*t out of Diaz, at least I hope he does.

I get tired of the feather weights and all those dudes that weigh under 150. I wish those weight classes would go back to WEC only coverage.

They sure put on a good front my friend. Nick is actually a soft spoken dude and he'll go from one interview calling GSP out to respecting him the next. Lol. But he does suffer from social anxiety. They fight with a chip on their shoulder. Hated watching BJ get worked. That really sucked but BJ needs to stay at 155. Condit has some skills, but Nick is sick. Takes a punch and non stop. I don't think GSP will know what to do. I personally dislike GSP. lol. Totally see your point.

Some of the lower weight classes get old. I lke Jose Aldo and some of the other guys though.

I'd be willing to bet my kidney that GSP works Diaz over.

yea i hate king mo dude ran his mouth so hard when he was only a few fights in claiming he could beat anyone at any weight . he is a C level fighter at best i would love to watch page slam his ass especially after they got into it on the one season of TUF i believe it was.

nick is going to run through condit will be an easy tune up. diaz brothers are annoying in the way they always play the **** talking "hype" game but they can fight like nobodies business.

Yeah. Itjust always depends on which Rampage shows up. I respect him for fighting Jon Jones but I wish he would've gone for broke. Easy to say I know. but he has so many weapons and he come to rely on his fists. He's my favorite dude in a lot of respects.

The Diaz's are just sick.

I'd be willing to bet my kidney that GSP works Diaz over.

How aboot something other than that? I don't think my kidney is worth half of yours and I'd reckon we would swap.

How aboot something other than that? I don't think my kidney is worth half of yours and I'd reckon we would swap.

What's up with you West Coaster liking those Diaz chumps. GSP is a far superior striker and wrestler. I'll bet you a dozen golf balls. This is assuming that Diaz runs through Condit, right?

What's up with you West Coaster liking those Diaz chumps. GSP is a far superior striker and wrestler. I'll bet you a dozen golf balls. This is assuming that Diaz runs through Condit, right?

Yessir!!!! I think he will get through him but it will be a tough fight. I'll take Diaz's boxing over GSP. Plus if GSP is dumb enough to take him to the ground, Diaz by sub!

And yes on the bet.

Yessir!!!! I think he will get through him but it will be a tough fight. I'll take Diaz's boxing over GSP. Plus if GSP is dumb enough to take him to the ground, Diaz by sub!

And yes on the bet.

OMG, you're a disgusting Diaz fan. We cannot be friends. Next time I see you, you're getting choked out homey. You choose: rear naked or triangle. I'm proficient at both.

OMG, you're a disgusting Diaz fan. We cannot be friends. Next time I see you, you're getting choked out homey. You choose: rear naked or triangle. I'm proficient at both.

You know I'd go rear naked lol. I have a soft spot for social anxiety haha.

Mexicans dude. They stick together. I bet Diaz uses BBM

Mexicans dude. They stick together. I bet Diaz uses BBM

Gawd, I hate when i miss the obvious......Gradillias/Diaz/Gradillias/Diaz........I need to put two and two together. I bet he like Hermes Franca too.

Gawd, I hate when i miss the obvious......Gradillias/Diaz/Gradillias/Diaz........I need to put two and two together. I bet he like Hermes Franca too.

I'm not a huge fan of some those Brazillians. lol

Sir you are outside of your head if you think GSP is a better striker then Nick Diaz

Sir you are outside of your head if you think GSP is a better striker then Nick Diaz

I forgot that you were the UFC knowledge bank. Really? Are you guys under the age of 20 and never watched UFC before it went mainstream. There's been plenty of others who thought they were better strikers than GSP in the past. I guess you also forget that this is Nick Diaz's 2nd stint in the UFC, b/c he couldn't win before.

I forgot that you were the UFC knowledge bank. Really? Are you guys under the age of 20 and never watched UFC before it went mainstream. There's been plenty of others who thought they were better strikers than GSP in the past. I guess you also forget that this is Nick Diaz's 2nd stint in the UFC, b/c he couldn't win before.

Lol. Knowledge bomb. Kos got whupped up on but that dude has one punch. I think that GSP has him in kickboxing, karate or whatever GSP calls it. I think had speed and accuracy, I'd go Diaz. Could go either way. Like JDS and Reem. I'd take JDS striking all day.

What?!?! Speed with Diaz over GSP? You are high mijo! Has it just been that long since you've seen GSP fight or something?

What?!?! Speed with Diaz over GSP? You are high mijo! Has it just been that long since you've seen GSP fight or something?

Yeah it's been forever, he's been ducking everyone!!!! lol. I give that to Nick. There might be something in these naranjas but who knows! For every slow motion GSP karate chop he gets busted in the face by 2 jabs and a hook.

Yeah it's been forever, he's been ducking everyone!!!! lol. I give that to Nick. There might be something in these naranjas but who knows! For every slow motion GSP karate chop he gets busted in the face by 2 jabs and a hook.

I guess that's why they fight then. Diaz pounded BJ with a jab and a monster reach advantage. Plus BJ just didn't look like BJ dude. I also just hate the Diaz's.

Back