Your First Tee Entrance Music?

Hey man nice shot - Filter

Boom by POD. Love those guys!

[youtube]ufb6T-av-rU[/youtube]

Du Hast- Rammstein. If you can't bomb a 400 yard drive during that song then you shouldn't play golf.

I think the ultimate would be Saliva- Ladies and Gentlemen

The thought popped into my head as I was walking out of the grocery store last night (no idea why), but Alice in Chains, "Man In The Box". Would help with getting people to shut up, because, you are the man in the box!

I'm a Soldier by Tupac

Rock you like a Hurricane by Scorpions

It'd rotate between "Renegade" by Styx and the Pennsylvania Polka.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Seven Nation Army - White Stripes.

Sexy and I Know It - LMAFO, no question.

Wouldn't want to tense up by using a serious song haha

"For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica.
"Walk" by Pantera

I usually put in my headphones and listen to Metallica at the driving range so I am only concentrating on the feel of the club anyways

I won't do what you tell me by Jim Johnston

Bounce - Calvin Harris

or
Slice - Five for Fighting

depending on how my driving is going

The World's Greatest - R.Kelly.

Some good music already being played in this thread...:D

Gotta have some Sabbath....Into The Void....

Last edited:
To the good life!

[YOUTUBE]Mbk81X6WHA4[/YOUTUBE]

Heh, I was searching for something else and came across this old thread so I figured I'd resurrect it from the dead.

I'm going to have to go with the following:

0:00 is the entrance, pondering the shot, checking wind and selecting the club. I address the ball at :31, waggle, get set, take a breath and swing away at :44. I then head down to the landing area, which is dangerously close to being OB. 1:06 is me frantically looking for my ball hoping I don't have to head back to the box and re-tee.

Right now?

Image of the Invisible by Thrice:

Or Hats Off to the Bull by Chevelle:

Whenever I step up to any shot I have the beginning guitar solo of "Teenage Wasteland" playing in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I would go with Torpedo's by MDFMK

Ive never really thought about it but after listening to this song tonight the start of it would get me pumped up to smash that first tee shot, probably right into the trees haha.

A great new kiwi band - Devilskin

Maybe some Helmet.

or some Tool

Would have to be either "Here I go again " by Rainbow...or "Living on a prayer" Bon Jovi

Back