Buick Invitational [spoilers imminent]

Pretty nice biceps in the mirror, actually. :angel:

mirror.jpg

Camillo has been in great shape since his college days at UF. That whole team he was on was so good and he really had people talking in this state anyway.

Well of course. And either you knew that was out there or you had a really interesting search term.

Oh, as soon as you said "bicep" and "mirror," I remembered the Simpsons episode.

I'm watching on about a 1-hour DVR delay, but Camillo is just choking! Started at -13, now at -8.

What was up with the skydiver plummeting to his death?

What was up with the skydiver plummeting to his death?

That's an intentional paraglider trick.

EDIT: How about Bart Bryant's ball hitting Stuart Appleby's ball on the green on the fly? That was pretty cool.

"Meanwhile, back on the green..."
-Feherty interrupting a McCord babble about a building under construction.

David Feherty is really getting to me this week. I used to love him and now he just seems to be getting more annoying every week IMHO

David Feherty is really getting to me this week. I used to love him and now he just seems to be getting more annoying every week IMHO

Maybe I should stop turning the volume down and putting on the radio or iTunes so I can hear this for myself.

EDIT: How about Bart Bryant's ball hitting Stuart Appleby's ball on the green on the fly? That was pretty cool.

Ive been going in and out of the room. What was the minute mark for that?

Ive been going in and out of the room. What was the minute mark for that?

Around 1:18. Right after the initial paraglider shot. It didn't go in or anything. It was just cool looking.

Has Paul Goydos always been so toe-up with his putter?

EDIT: Love Luke Donald's cardigan today.

capt.e6b3e4b2573845f89c4254567810d490.buick_invitational_golf_cali104.jpg

I dont know, but it is so good to see him out there. Plus I like the R9 hat more than the LB hat.

I dont know, but it is so good to see him out there.
No kidding. Id love to have his shortgame and its nice to see him playing well considering whats been going on in his personal life lately.

Charley Hoffman needs to learn how to wear a hat.

So how do you play that?

Back