OGIO Contest Day 1

I wish everyone the best of luck this evening.

hey JB, i'll pick up my new bag Thursday morning before we play, ok? hehe

Great, I need a new bag, mine died yesterday....................

YOu will be entered hammer. Tune in tonight.

Everyone forgets that I am winning this bag.

We hope you will be here tonight Smalls, the contests are not the same without you.

I'll be here at the start. We're having lamb chops for dinner tonight, so when those are ready, they trump the contest! But I'll be back right after to keep watching other people get eliminated while my name stays in.

We hope you will be here tonight Smalls, the contests are not the same without you.

I have more fun with the bickering than even winning the contests. If your name is in there and you're a few draws from the end, you're just so nervous! It's more fun if you can forget about the drawing names part and the anxiety...but of course, it's hard to forget...

Not to say I want to lose. Cause winning is fun too. :smile:

We love the banter too Julie. We are hoping for lots of it tonight with OGIO tuning in.

Hope I didn't gross them out with my creepy love ode to their bag.

Im sure it will be okay. Hopefully you will be able to be on tonight and give us more thoughts and poems.

Myself, GG, and Hacker will not be included in the drawings tonight.

<---- Now that's commitment.

I absolutely love it. I like the donor tag too....hehe

participants added to original post.

Here is a picture of the Gogie Girl Hat ready for action. Dont worry it gets shaken quite a bit.

469940786_Pa7JC-L.jpg

participants added to original post.

Fifty-three participants means that there is slightly less than a two percent chance from the inception that you will survive every cut and win that bag. Or 1.88%, to be more precise. Fingers crossed.

Will you be here to recalculate after each name is pulled?

Will you be here to recalculate after each name is pulled?

Ha ha. Yeah, I'll be here on and off. But dinner and my Monday memo also need to my attention tonight.

Fifty-three participants means that there is slightly less than a two percent chance from the inception that you will survive every cut and win that bag. Or 1.88%, to be more precise. Fingers crossed.

100% for me.

I hope changing your avitar isn't going to influence the drawing.......if it does ....... WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THAT FIRST!!!!!!!!!LMAO:banana::clapp::blob:

Back