TexAg08

Buckle #12 Whoop!!
Reaction score
Handicap
I took my wife with me today to play golf, she was a little hesitant at first to try but we rented her a set anyhow, well she has never swung a club in her life and put several drives out about 120yds and got a par on a little par 3 I think after a few lessons and a set of clubs of her own I'm going to be in trouble and get whipped by her.

That is a good thing. Glad it worked it though. If you win a new bag tonight, that can be a start for her.

That's cool Tex. Getting a par her first time out is great!

That is a good thing. Glad it worked it though. If you win a new bag tonight, that can be a start for her.

That was my immediate reaction--this is a good thing!

The first time my wife went out with me was her last. Crying on the first tee was a bad omen.

I'm super excited that she enjoyed it and did well I'm just saying I'm in trouble because soon she will be beating me lol, oh btw I just walked in the kitchen and saw her reading my golf digest before i could lol

I'm super excited that she enjoyed it and did well I'm just saying I'm in trouble because soon she will be beating me lol, oh btw I just walked in the kitchen and saw her reading my golf digest before i could lol

That's funny!

Hi Fiona! Keeping away from the flames?

You're never in trouble if your wife likes to golf! You always have a playing partner except it now costs twice as much for you to play!

You always have a playing partner except it now costs twice as much for you to play!

Pffff, no kidding, you wouldn't believe the cash I put up. At least it's only half the time. :wink:

Pffff, no kidding, you wouldn't believe the cash I put up. At least it's only half the time. :wink:

Your wife likes to golf?

Your wife likes to golf?

No, smart arse!
smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_pt_res.thm.jpg

Back