Hello from Snowy England

LGL-NI

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Folks

Not much golf being played here in the UK, so whiling away the hours on the net!:comp:

A friend (Clare) from another forum recommended the site so I thought I'd pop in for a look see.

I'm from the North of Ireland although I now live near Oxford in England. I usually manage to play 2 or 3 times a week. I've been playing for almost 6 years and on a good day get around the course in a respectable number!:D On a bad day - well, just fill in the blanks!:angry:

Looking forward to meeting some new friends and sharing a little craic with the locals.:highfive:

Welcome to the board. There is a contest going on tonight for a free bag, so most are in that thread, but jump on into anything and have fun.

Welcome to THP!! Like JB said we have a contest going on tonight which usually means lots of fun banter so jump on in and have some fun : )

Glad you could find your way here! Lots more women, and we all keep our clothes on.

All the girls do!

Welcome! I'm planning to travel to Ireland hopefully in the next year or two, I may have to ask you some questions...stick around, put your feet up :smile:

Let's head over there, Claire! hehehe

Let's head over there, Claire! hehehe

Hey, my new tagline there is "Nanny in the Man Cave," and my avatar is Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins. It fits.

Hey, my new tagline there is "Nanny in the Man Cave," and my avatar is Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins. It fits.

This smiley hasn't gotten quite enough use today.
JC-ROFL.gif
!

Roger...hide the nude shots. Check!

Seriously though, welcome to THP :smile:

Nice welcome - thank you:D I look forward to wasting some time with you all!:wink:

Nice looking site - all very easy to use. I've never seen so many smileys before though!

Hope someone out there is managing to actually play some golf - I'm going stir crazy being off the course when we're not used to this weather in the south of England.:pissed-off:

Still - only another 2 weeks to Florida sunshine. YEAH:twist:

Welcome...I'm from Bath/Bristol....so also missed out on the end of last week. Although we played in what was left of last weks snow on Wednesday. Was fun trying to find the ball at times!

You will enjoy yourself here. Nice awesome people and a good laugh.

Nice welcome - thank you:D I look forward to wasting some time with you all!:wink:

Nice looking site - all very easy to use. I've never seen so many smileys before though!

Hope someone out there is managing to actually play some golf - I'm going stir crazy being off the course when we're not used to this weather in the south of England.:pissed-off:

Welcome to the site... have fun in Florida! I am headed back to Florida in a few weeks for a a few days. I can't describe how many balls I am hitting down there... so pumped

Where in FL are you headed?

Myself and a golfing girlfriend are headed to Miami for about a week plus a few days visiting friends in Naples. We will be playing at The Doral Resort but would also welcome recommendations for other courses in the area.:D

Almost forgot - any good shopping venues for ladies golf gear and clubs would be appreciated too.:D

Myself and a golfing girlfriend are headed to Miami for about a week plus a few days visiting friends in Naples. We will be playing at The Doral Resort but would also welcome recommendations for other courses in the area.:D

can't go wrong with the Blue Monster... have a blast!

GolferGal can help you with that. But there are golf stores everywhere especially in Naples.

Back