OGIO Contest Day 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to those that made it to day 2. Here is the list of those that are still available. The drawings will begin again at 7pm EST.

92Esquire
ActionJackson8
AK jr.
Bakemono
bogeyme
Buzz13
Callaway Girl
ClairefromClare
Craig Mac
Dent
Farmergolf
Flowrider
Geezer
jcuray
klaymon
Lange
mytime
Sir Shanksalot
TexAg08
TheGasman
TheHammer
worst_shot_ever

Last edited:
No mulligans allowed. At least that's what I'm told! LOL

Nope, its in the rulebook, Smalls.
No mulligans allowed. Trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot again.
Best of luck to all those who made it to round 2. May the best person win, which, lets face it, is going to be ME!

I'm rooting for Dent.

AHAHA! Dent's Still in It!

See everyone tomorrow night.

So--do I want you to root for me or not?

I'm still rooting for Dent. He made it an hour so far with me rooting for him. Harry lasted 12 minutes. I have someone else to root for, if he is still in it after Dent gets his name drawn.

I'm still rooting for Dent. He made it an hour so far with me rooting for him. Harry lasted 12 minutes. I have someone else to root for, if he is still in it after Dent gets his name drawn.
Its nice to know Im 2nd best. Thanks for your support. :D Seriously, you can root for Claire and thats perfectly fine with me. LOL

Hope I can give it to you early on. Last time Dent took it to the final drawing I think.

Yup. On the last one it was down to MO and Dent and MO won.

That'll teach me to get tied up with something else. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running!

I think GG should make it easy on herself tomorrow and just pull the names in alphabetical order.

Sweet I'm in!!!!!!

The only thing better than seeing your name on the day 2's "scorecard" is seeing your name as the only one not crossed out.

I'll be happy to see that later. When I do see that I'll be :alien2: :banana::egyptian::twist:

Sadly I missed out last night and due to a funeral I will not be here tonight either. Good luck to all that are left but I hate to break it to you this baby is MINE!!!!

So sorry to heat that bogey. But good luck tonight.

AHAHA! I'm still in it!

sorry I missed yesterdays festivities guys, I was at Lange's house so I was still paying attention to the contest but not posting. I was there at heart. I will also not be here tonight due to work.

Someone say my line for me. Good luck everyone.

I'll apologise in advance for not being on tonight.
I'm a poor student who doesn't own a computer and the library closes at 10... :(

I'll apologise in advance for not being on tonight.
I'm a poor student who doesn't own a computer and the library closes at 10... :(

hopefully you wake to a new bag...

That's a great thought to take to bed tonight :D
"When I wake up, I could be the owner of an OGIO Edge bag!!"

Or,

"As we read about Harry Potter and friends searching Hogwarts for the last Horcrux, I could be the owner of a new OGIO bag."

Or,

"As we read about Harry Potter and friends searching Hogwarts for the last Horcrux, I could be the owner of a new OGIO bag."

that officially came out of left field...

the-green-monster--fenway-park.jpg

Or

"When I come home from work, I could be the owner of an OGIO Edge bag!!

Or,

You two need to read my post. JB already has it boxed up and labeled for me. Sorry for your luck.

Back