Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean City Golf club Seaside Number 17 yesterday 177yd par3 into the wind 5iron. Tap in.. felt so great to execute a great shot.

i had 2 shots today that i couldn't pick just one..... although im sure everyone else would say the one over the other, i have been working on this flop shot for a while and i never actually pulled it off on the course and today i did so here are the 2....

Par 4 5-10 yards to the right of the green on my second shot with a bunker in between my ball and the green and the flag was 3' from the sand trap. I opened my 60* all the way and took a full swing at full speed shot it straight up in the air and it landed 1 foot from the cup with no roll. saved par... ive been working on this shot for months at the range but never had the balls or opportunity to try it today i did and i couldn't stop smiling after and i had a even bigger smile after the next hole

Par 3 125 yard par 3 with water in front and to the right of the green. pin in the back hit a full PW and watched the ball hit behind the pin start spinning back right towards the cup and lip out and around the cup to 1 foot tap in birdie! i thought for sure it was gonna drop but ill take tap in birdies any day of the week!

Nice Holes BJ.

played with only a 6i and i actually got a gir on a long par5
best approach shot of the day... woulda been birdie but putting with a 6i is sketchy at best

played with only a 6i and i actually got a gir on a long par5
best approach shot of the day... woulda been birdie but putting with a 6i is sketchy at best
What did you score?

What did you score?
played 2 holes with all my clubs shot 8 over
played 9 holes with only a 6i and shot 9 over
i coulda saved alot of money by buying just a 6i and a putter

I had about a 30 foot putt that went up a ridge with a slight break to the right
banner5.jpg

Was on this hole actually. I was right on the front edge there and the flag was on the middle ridge not far from the top edge.
Got it to within a couple of inches and while it would have been nice if it had gone in it was still a great putt.

179 out with a good lie and a strong right to left wind. PURED a 5 iron and left it 13 feet under the hole but missed the birdie.

Possibly the best 5 iron I have hit with the Nike VR Pro Combo's and boy did it feel good.

Not mine, but my 9 year old sons' shot of the day.

105 yard par 3 over water.

Takes his 1/3 combo club and smacks it very well clearing the water and it takes it first bounce just short of the green and the second bounce lands 1-2 inches right of the cup before settling 12 feet past the hole. He was jumping up and down and we all thought it had ace possibilities after that first bounce. Very cool to see his reaction.

Unfortunately for him, this is the toughest green on the course and he is left with a downhill very quick putt breaking to the left. I help him line it up and he barely taps it but it never gets on line. Ends up 3-4 feet left of the hole on a side hill break. He plays it too high and ends up 3 putting for bogey.

He was smacking the ball well and I could not be prouder!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Hit a drive of 348 yds today on hole #10 at Meadowbrook. It was on the upslope to the green, so it may have gone further. I did have a tailwind of about 10-15 mph and this hole does play downhill. Point being, it was a great poke, chipped to about 10 feet, but missed the birdie...go figure. Loving my Superfast 2.0 TP more and more with every round!!

2nd hole, 312 yard short par 4, no wind. Drive was 25 yards short left of green. Great pitch to 5 or 6 feet and miss birdie.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Third hole, 162 yard par 3. 5 Hybrid to 7 feet past the hole. Sucked on the putt.

i one handed a 6ft putt without even looking... just swung and it went in lol

I also got a 6 Hybrid over a close, very tall tree and put it two feet short of the green from 145 yards. Even put an intentional fade on it.

Today played a long par 5 and got myself in a mess early. Long story short I found myself 185 out on my fourth shot and was upset with myself thinking that a bogey was most likely my best case scenario. I grabbed my 6 iron ad pure'd one over the water to land about 9 feet from the pin. I hit the putt and saved par!

my last full shot of the round
pw to pin high 6ft left

Had a great moment in golf today....well not really but its fun. par 3 178 yards out wind in my face pretty bad so i pull out my 5 iron. *side note, I never hit this club well. I completely hit it so bad it goes 66 yards. So im 112 out pull out my 50* wedge and stick it 4 inches from the hole. NOW THATS HOW YOU MAKE PAR!:banana: golf is a beautiful game to me for this exact reason.

What a shot Tbird!

best shot ive hit last year must of been two of them at the end of the season as played useless at start as allways. on plam disney was in the trees about 200 yards away had to hit it under one tree then get it over the next one and fade it. hit it did a sergio run and got it on the green. next one was a 240 yard par 3 i hit a 4 iron a tiny fade to about a ft when there was like 10 people watching in a mini competition.

First eagle of my life! An absolutely beautiful 160-165 yard shot with my 7 iron. One hop and it disappeared with me responding, "did that go in?"

The best part about it? My wife was playing with me.

Unfortunately, I finished 5 over through 9 after being only 1 over with two holes to go. OB will do that to you but the eagle trumps the fugly finish.

Congrats on the eagle, Nuevo!

Congrats Nuevo_eph; great shot and accomplishment!!

On a windy day....

178 yard DPC 5i to 3 feet on my second shot of a par 5. A thing and feel of beauty.

On a windy day....

178 yard DPC 5i to 3 feet on my second shot of a par 5. A thing and feel of beauty.
And you made the putt, right?

i was in a really big bunker probably aboot 30 feet from the edge which was about 6 feet above me and was all dowslope to the hole
I hit the shot so it just cleared the lip of the bunker and rolled down the hill to 3 feet from the cup and I saved par

Super short uphill par 3. 105 yards. Short, it will literally roll back into a waste area. Long and you have to chip down onto a severly sloped green.

Hit an TM Burner 1.0 Approach Wedge to about a 2 foot. Ball mark was left about 8 inches.

Felt lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back