FS: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1 Brand New

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
I bought this putter from a local guy yesterday who won it at a tournament and had no use for it. It's brand new, he claimed to have never hit it and after I rolled 2 balls with it on carpet yesterday I just knew it wasn't for me, plus it's too long for my liking.

It's a brand new Scotty Cameron Circa 62 35" Model #1 with a hand crafted leather stitched grip. The factory L/L/L are shown on the label. The original headcover is included, and is in perfect condition. I'd say this putter is in 9.9/10 condition only because it's not in the plastic.

I really have no idea what these go for, but just from a little research I'd like to get $235 for it. Shipped to your door. I'd be interested in potential trades for other putters (#9 models), drivers in good shape, or possibly some forged irons (I'd throw cash in). Really, just feel free to send me a pm and let's talk!

IMGP0098.jpg

IMGP0103.jpg

IMGP0104.jpg

IMGP0102.jpg

IMGP0100.jpg

IMGP0105.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. My. Gosh. That is beautiful.

Oh. My. Gosh. That is beautiful.

Thanks buddy. I haven't seen too many with the original leather stitched grip, so that's pretty cool.

Dropped the price down some, after a little more research. Should be pretty fair at the moment, but shoot me PM's and we'll chat.

Is the shaft band on top of the shaft or on the underside? Does a magnet stick to the putter?

Scotty Putters do not come in plastic.
The original headcover is included, and is in perfect condition. I'd say this putter is in 9.9/10 condition only because it's not in the plastic.

Is the shaft band on top of the shaft or on the underside? Does a magnet stick to the putter?

Scotty Putters do not come in plastic.

Great point. I meant the grip, sorry, not the head. Also, the shaft band is on the underside of the shaft. A magnet does stick to this putter, because it's Carbon steel, and not stainless steel like the studio models. I pulled this bit from the SC website for anyone curious about the authenticity:

" And, if you’re wondering if your putter is stainless or not, try this simple test: a magnet will stick to carbon steel, but not stainless."

Also:

"
Carbon Steel with Gun Blue/Black Oxide or Oil Can Finish: (CGI Classics, Scottsman, Classics, Teryllium, Oil Can Classics, '01-'02 Studio Design and '06 Circa '62 models)"

This putter is the '06 Circa 62 model made out of Carbon steel, so it should be magnetic. Feel free to ask more questions guys, happy to answer.

This one is the early gun blue carbon steel version. The later version of this putter has a plated finish. This one was a great putter. Hard to beat a gun blued putter. Just takes a little care. I hope you are able to sell it.

This one is the early gun blue carbon steel version. The later version of this putter has a plated finish. This one was a great putter. Hard to beat a gun blued putter. Just takes a little care. I hope you are able to sell it.

Yessir, that is correct! Thanks for the addition Hoosier! It's in excellent shape, thanks for the kind words!

Great looking putter, but I'm curious as to how a six year old putter has never been rolled.

Great looking putter, but I'm curious as to how a six year old putter has never been rolled.

Apparently the guy collects quite a few just for looks, like a few other people on this forum that I know, haha. He said he won it and it's been sitting around his house for the past few years. Decided he needed some extra cash and since he'd never rolled it he told me he decided to get rid of that one. Apparently I was the first person to email him. I hit it 2 or 3 times on my carpet just to see what it felt like and put it back in the headcover. Just wasn't for me.

Good info, stuff I definitely did not know. Thanks bahester!

Sure buddy, I learned some stuff too. Glad you asked, the more knowledge about the product the better!

What a beautiful putter.

Well heck of a find then! It's definitely gaining my interest, but it would probably sit around at my house too! I have a set of Callaway X-Forged irons that you might like...

WOW. If I had 250$, that would sold quicker than Kyle Stanley bouncing back

Tappin!

Well heck of a find then! It's definitely gaining my interest, but it would probably sit around at my house too! I have a set of Callaway X-Forged irons that you might like...

Shoot me a pm sometime then. I'm gonna be off here probably for the next hour or so finishing some work but ill get back to you asap!

Bump for the Super Bowl crew last night.

Gonna lower this a bit since I put it on the Bay I'd rather give it to a THP'er.

Putter is sold. Lock this up please!

Back