The Putter Thread - Show Your Gear Off

mine still has the original grip on it. such a smooth feeling putter, huh?

so smooth!

ive had a few jerks over the years tell me that a putter has no business having a graphite shaft, but i think thats what helps this putters feel so smooth

over at PT a number of high end custom putters get fit with very high end fuji graphite putter shafts!

thats what im sayin! btw, i love that Anser style Cameron you got there too....very very nice

thats what im sayin! btw, i love that Anser style Cameron you got there too....very very nice

the key is crap on ebay... then have someone restore it! I used geo from Puttertalk.com for those and he did a great job but he takes to long.

I'll be using Lamont in the future, if he has room in his shop

rs... when I am down in Tampa at the end of the month you have to come out to the range!

Im playing with RS and Andy Thursday morning.

awesome man... must be great just getting the chance to meet some of the members here

rs... when I am down in Tampa at the end of the month you have to come out to the range!

definitely. im in the process of moving over to Tierre Verde and should be moved by the end of the month, but yeah, for sure

Moving all the way to South St Pete huh? That is out there.

yeah cant wait. but man u guys sure do like to play early! lol...i went out and picked up some new ProV1's today for Thursdays round...I wanted the RX's but Golfsmith didnt have any :angry:

I am bringing a tent down in my travel case... while I love JB's guest room, I will be sleeping in the courses cart house. As soon as the sun comes up I am on the range and putting! Oh god, like a kid in a candy store

Moving all the way to South St Pete huh? That is out there.

yeah, im tired of living out in the country. too much work and too many bugs living on a lake, not to mention the taxes. :angry: so i got a condo over on Tierre Verde. plus all my friends and family are over near St Pete Beach too

I am bringing a tent down in my travel case... while I love JB's guest room, I will be sleeping in the courses cart house. As soon as the sun comes up I am on the range and putting! Oh god, like a kid in a candy store

lol, i cant handle that. i like to sleep in every day, lol....

RS,
I understand. That is why we chose Westchase. CLose to everything.

yep. great area too....

yeah, im tired of living out in the country. too much work and too many bugs living on a lake, not to mention the taxes. :angry: so i got a condo over on Tierre Verde. plus all my friends and family are over near St Pete Beach too

lol, i cant handle that. i like to sleep in every day, lol....

haha sounds good rs... no idea where that is but sounds like you're wicked excited

I like to sleep as well, but when it comes to this game I am up at the crack of down, 18... lunch... 18... dinner... range at night until 11

that is a typical saturday for me

haha sounds good rs... no idea where that is but sounds like you're wicked excited

I like to sleep as well, but when it comes to this game I am up at the crack of down, 18... lunch... 18... dinner... range at night until 11

I laugh whenever I have to get up for school, and can never get up.

Then when there is a 7:00 Tee time, I jump out of bed like a spring.

WOW! for real??? thats amazing

i usually dont even roll out of bed until 11 on a saturday, lol

WOW! for real??? thats amazing

it's like when you don't have sun 12 months a year... you really treasure the weather and the game

I'm addicted

it's like when you don't have sun 12 months a year... you really treasure the weather and the game

I'm addicted

ah, thats true. didnt think of that. yeah, i cant imagine not playing for months at a time :beat-up:

Back