Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

I'm watching big dog. Just logged on THP though. Haha

Could Duke be any worse on the boards? And the three's better keep falling...

I hope neither team wins this game. I wish that were possible. I guess I'll just root for Duke since they're ranked lower. Though I think UNC will win. They're playing really well right now. So is Duke, but I think UNC wins.

Nice finish

We can't get a freaking rebound, this is awful.

Not only do our bigs rebound, they run. I like it. I like where this game is heading right now. I want a hundy.

I was at that 1998 Duke-UNC game that they just showed the highlight of, it's still the loudest game I've ever been to. I was about 5 rows behind the UNC bench for that game.

Is the curry kid any relation?

--
tapatalk

Is the curry kid any relation?

--
tapatalk

It's Dell Curry's youngest. Little brother to Steph Curry, who played at Davidson.

Thought so, I kind of want to pull for that kid. His dad was good to me before I got more round and quit playing.

--
tapatalk

Has Roy Williams ever agreed with a ref's call? He is worse than Coach K

Nice to see the refs helping Duke try to get back into the game. Good gawd. That Henson foul was B.S.

UNC has more talent than Duke this year, and the pieces that Duke has that are talented don't fit together well to make a good team. It's over 20 games into this year, there's no hope for them to learn how to play defense. This game is over.

UNC has more talent than Duke this year, and the pieces that Duke has that are talented don't fit together well to make a good team. It's over 20 games into this year, there's no hope for them to learn how to play defense. This game is over.

Not yet mon frere. Until we get up by 20, I'm not comfortable. Not with the way Duke shoots the ball.

If Duke wants to get back in this game they have to get Marshall in foul trouble, and keep him outta the lane.

Big win tonight for Pittsburgh! Making a push for a tournament birth.

Tyler Thornton should have stop taking shots after he made those 2 miracle 3-pointers against Kansas, it will never get any better for him.

Meanwhile, Rutgers and Seton Hall are locked in a good battle. Very heated too. I like it. Go Knights.

Now this is getting interesting.

Back