Boo Girl Wants Her Own Thread

Congrats, Boo!

When I was younger, we had Giga Pets - little computer pets, but on a keychain. I had Micro Chimp. He was awesome! Even though you couldn't do much, mostly just feed him bananas. I'm glad computer pets have gotten more high tech!

Congrats Boo

Congrats on
200.gif
replies Boo!

Congrats, Boo!

When I was younger, we had Giga Pets - little computer pets, but on a keychain. I had Micro Chimp. He was awesome! Even though you couldn't do much, mostly just feed him bananas. I'm glad computer pets have gotten more high tech!

Ha Julie we must be around the same age I remember those. I had multiple ones and I think you could hook them up and make them fight?

Ha Julie we must be around the same age I remember those. I had multiple ones and I think you could hook them up and make them fight?

According to your Facebook, I am actually older than you, Mr! :wink:

(I just noticed you couldn't see my birthday on there...I edited it, just for you. Dontcha feel special now.)

Giga Pets were the first, I think, then there was just an explosion of similar ones. Ours you couldn't hook up - I think it only had two or three buttons. You could feed it and exercise it and that was really about it. Not exactly high tech, but it was clear purple and an ape so I dug it.

I like to vist youtube, icarly.com,webkinz,and girls go games. That's about it.

One of my nieces likes the webkinz. She likes monkeys and has one. It's her favorite one.

Congrats on 200 posts.

One of my nieces likes the webkinz. She likes monkeys and has one. It's her favorite one.

Congrats on 200 posts.
I don't have any of the ones I wanted. I want: The penguin,white mouse,koala,duck, and whimsy dragon.:blob:The ones I have are still amazing.

I like it when you use the colon ":" punctuation mark, Boo! Did your mom teach you that trick? It's very fun. I use it when I make lists, too.

I don't have any of the ones I wanted. I want: The penguin,white mouse,koala,duck, and whimsy dragon.:blob:The ones I have are still amazing.

Looks like a pretty big hint to mom. :wink: Hopefully you'll get a couple of those.

I like it when you use the colon ":" punctuation mark, Boo! Did your mom teach you that trick? It's very fun. I use it when I make lists, too.

I LOVE the semicolon! ";" It's my favorite, when used correctly.

Or...

I LOVE the semicolon; it's my favorite, when used correctly.

Have you ever seen this? :)= if you look side ways; it shows a smilie face with buck teeth.

Spoiler
The semicolon is for Julie_M

My teacher created 2 websites. One is about bullying and one has many topics. :comp: My Mommy, (the female in my house I love) won't let me show you them.

From Mommy: it would give away too much information.

My teachers made a website too. They're about social studies (history), math, science and literacy.:comp:
'

Wouldn't a goatee have one line I guess you could do this :)-

I think that would be more of a "soul patch" like that speed skater guy has:

apolo-anton-ohno-505176

Wouldn't a goatee be :)> ?

Goat%20Black%20%28Beard%29.jpg

TK and I went to SnowBird to ski and TK got a Pepsi can thingy and it had tons and tons of different smilies.I'm showing you the one I liked the best.{:)>
Spoiler
I added the soul patch.

Boo Girl is tearing up the single black diamond runs. She won't ski with me any more. Her big disappointment this week was not getting to go on a run called "Monkey Snot."

Boo Girl is tearing up the single black diamond runs. She won't ski with me any more. Her big disappointment this week was not getting to go on a run called "Monkey Snot."

Sounds like a punk band

:)^I>) Boo, that's my best shot at Apollo Anton Ohno. It's kind of the whole head.

Back