THP's Charity Contest

Im going to be old and crotchety. Lets get this one back on topic guys. This event is hopefully going to be huge for these wonderful and deserving charities. We are lucky enough to be able to schedule some radio time on some very large national sports radio shows. Hopefully will bring lots of money to these great places that is much needed.

Im going to be old and crotchety.

Seriously too easy. Tempting, but I know better than to annoy you.

Im going to be old and crotchety. Lets get this one back on topic guys. This event is hopefully going to be huge for these wonderful and deserving charities. We are lucky enough to be able to schedule some radio time on some very large national sports radio shows. Hopefully will bring lots of money to these great places that is much needed.

Which shows are you going to be on?

We do not want to say until we get the day scheduled and time, but they are National shows and are dedicated to sports. We will of course announce it here before it happens.

Okay, I pretty much only listen to sports talk on the radio, maybe I'll catch THP on the air.

Dont worry MO, you will I am sure know the shows and definitely be told when we will be on there. We really want to make sure that these organizations get the support they deserve and we think with the prizes we have listed and the more things coming, that it will be a great opportunity for people to win something good.

This was just donated by SeeMore putters for this great event.

472927940_2TxmH-L-1.jpg

I'm winning this one.

then you'll get that green jacket just like ZJ...

"then you can get that gold jacket like I never got.... green jacket, gold jacket who gives a ^^^^" haha

First post updated with two more companies agreeing to donate products.

1. Live Eyewear - We reviewed their sunglasses a while back and absolutely loved them.
2. House of Carrington - Super High End apparel line.

JB, for these radio shows, does this mean we will see even more members joining right away? Like a mass ammount in short period of time?

I can't say that for sure Dent. We will have tix on sale on main page but to win the grand prize (TBA) you will have to be a forum member.

Actually no Dent. We are trying to get as many people to purchase tix as possible to help these wonderful charities. Some people are just not forum people. But we are making sure that the grand prize and a few others are being held for registered forum members only.

First post updated again. Golftini is donating a gift code for the winner to receive an outfit of their choosing. A Skort and Top with an MSRP of $216. Lucky lady will be winning this.

Another quick update.

GEL Putters will be donating a couple of putters for this contest.

Another quick update.

GEL Putters will be donating a couple of putters for this contest.

yeah!!! i need to find one that works :at-wits-end:

Reactions: JB
I just got whole enchilada delivery today and I would recommend it to anyone. The shirt is comfortable and high quality. I'll be purchasing more in the future. Great product to put THP logo on, JB.

Glad you liked it. Thank PAHR for those shirts, they are amazing.

These were delivered by GEL today for the contest...Excuse the bad photos, regular camera needed to be charged. Four bags, with matching umbrellas and two GEL putters. One for men and one for women. And of course some great GEL shirts.

473170029_PbSEG-M.jpg

473170119_VVXSx-M.jpg

This charity raffle is getting huge, I can't believe how generous these companies are being. Outstanding.

We expected a putter. Maybe even two. But to also include the 4 bags with matching umbrellas. Very cool.

I think it's great to see companies get involved with charity like this. It surely influences me when I make purchases. Kudos to Gel and the other companies involved in this.

We of course will be also donating some of our THP shirts since so many of you have liked them.

Back