SeeMore Putters Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We just received 2 putters from SeeMore putters to review. They look gorgeous from our first take. I want to add that the headcovers are the best we have seen from a quality standpoint. Nice touch.

472928009_Te5zF-L-1.jpg

I love the putter on the left... I was tooling with it at the show and its nice to see seemore expand and offer more offset options.

The one on the right? Sweet. The one on the left, the shaft is bent? I always preferred straight.

The one on the right? Sweet. The one on the left, the shaft is bent? I always preferred straight.

correct... the shaft is a slight double bend hybrid. This just provides some offset at address.

I am not sure the exact story with seemore but they were mentioning offering cast versions of their M1 series. The M1's were hot putters when they were released a few years back and were milled in the US but carried a retail price of about 330.00. It's nice to have those shapes and some of their charactertics at a better price point.

I kinda dig the one on the left as well, I like an offset handle.

Are we going to get pics of the headcovers with the review JB? :D

• Admin
Absolutely.

I really like the SeeMore blade Putters, not so much their mallets. They are pretty high up on my list of putters to try in Arizona

• Admin
They are awesome 907. Let us know your thoughts after teh fact.

Will do JB. I will have internet access in Arizona, so I will give an update on the clubs that I try. My friend and I plan on spending one day trying EVERYTHING. I'm looking for a putter and maybe fairway woods, my friend wants irons and wedges.

that one on the right is mine. well, one just like it. im about ready to pull the trigger on one thats on ebay right now....

SeeMore

SeeMore

I have been playing two SeeMore putter for about 8 months now and love them both (m-1 and m-3). I am very pleased with how the ball holds the line and how sweet it feels coming off the face. If you have not tried these give it a go and hopefully you will be equally impressed.

Keith

Keith- I have played a SeeMore putter for years. Best putter I have had. Welcome to THP!

Welcome Keith. This review will be coming this week.

Back