More Fiance Club Love

Osahar

Working on the swing
Reaction score
My fiance surprised me yet again today. She's been keeping a list of my favorite clubs for what isn't in the bag yet and finished filling the bag now. I'm officially a full Nickent guy (except the putter) now!

Here's what she picked up:

4DX Driver - 9* Tour-Spec w/UST SR3 Stiff
4DX Fairway - #3 (15*) w/UST SR3 Stiff
4DX Utility - #4 (17*) w/UST SR3 Stiff
Rife Two-Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

I will have to find a new headcover for the Rife - it's coming with a North Carolina Tarheels headcover :loser:

That's a good lady you have there.

She's a keeper!

Well, actually we live together so no need to show up. She just ordered them today so I don't have them yet. Hopefully everything arrives by next weekend though :banana::blob::alien2:

Yeah, if all is looking good from the driving range with the new clubs I should have my swing in good enough shape to hook up with some of the golfing crew at work and play 18 soon. I'm definitely looking forward to it. =)

And her new hobby is going to be learning to play the guitar, so I have her putting together her "wish list" for me next. I owe her BIGTIME! :in-love::love::in-love:

That is an impressive bag Osahar. Great clubs. We are giving away some nice ones to compliment those in our raffle coming up. Lots of Nickent 4DX.

I think it's time for you and I to enroll in the THP-sponsored version of wife swap. That's amazing.

(Actually, I guess I can't complain too much -- last night for our VD celebration [pun intended] wifey gave me Tiger Woods '09 for PS2. Huge mistake on her part.)

I think it's time for you and I to enroll in the THP-sponsored version of wife swap. That's amazing.

(Actually, I guess I can't complain too much -- last night for our VD celebration [pun intended] wifey gave me Tiger Woods '09 for PS2. Huge mistake on her part.)

PS2? You are still living in the 90's there WSE.

PS- Where is the pun?

Hahaha...so she won't see you for a few weeks minimum now? :angel:

Nothing wrong with the PS2, I still get a lot of my games for that system. Also have a Wii but certain games are just more playable with the PS2 controller.

Hahaha...so she won't see you for a few weeks minimum now? :angel:

Nothing wrong with the PS2, I still get a lot of my games for that system. Also have a Wii but certain games are just more playable with the PS2 controller.

I'm just messing with him. I played a ps2 for the longest time..

When i was 9. :D Kidding.

I'm just messing with him. I played a ps2 for the longest time..

When i was 9. :D Kidding.

Ouch. I think that's about how old I was when the first Atari console was released.

VD = venereal disease OR Valentine's Day. That's the pun. My wife doesn't think it's very funny either.

Ouch. I think that's about how old I was when the first Atari console was released.

VD = venereal disease OR Valentine's Day. That's the pun. My wife doesn't think it's very funny either.

You can always sell that Ogio Bag and get a Ps3 :D

Kidding again, stupidest thing to do.

Meh, I'm thinking about getting a PS2 again and modding it... :eek:)

...when I was 9 it was all Sega Dreamcast, all the time! I LOVED that system!

Meh, I'm thinking about getting a PS2 again and modding it... :eek:)

...when I was 9 it was all Sega Dreamcast, all the time! I LOVED that system!

My PS2 was modded, I sold it for 10 bucks. Canadian :act-up:

Ok...so I seriously don't deserve my fiance. We just got back from an extended shopping trip around town. She added to the overall list.

Bolle Sunglasses
Nike Umbrella
Nike Towel
Nike Golf Shoe Bag
Nike Divot Tool/Ball Marker
1 dozen Bridgestone e7+ balls
8 more polos
Tommy Armor 3-Wheel Cart

I think I now owe her for the rest of my life, and possibly the next generation as well!

Ok...so I seriously don't deserve my fiance. We just got back from an extended shopping trip around town. She added to the overall list.

Bolle Sunglasses
Nike Umbrella
Nike Towel
Nike Golf Shoe Bag
Nike Divot Tool/Ball Marker
1 dozen Bridgestone e7+ balls
8 more polos
Tommy Armor 3-Wheel Cart

I think I now owe her for the rest of my life, and possibly the next generation as well!

I nominate you to be this year's recipient of the luckiest guy in the world award. Seriously.

She has this strange obsession with making sure I always look good. Around my office, I'm probably the best dressed guy in the place due to her. Definitely no complaints, but it's really hard to compete with that when it comes to trying to buy her stuff lol.

And now you ahve a great TM bag to hold all the gear.

She has this strange obsession with making sure I always look good. Around my office, I'm probably the best dressed guy in the place due to her. Definitely no complaints, but it's really hard to compete with that when it comes to trying to buy her stuff lol.

She have a sister?

Back