Brand Ho... are you one?

With the exception of my putter, I game Taylormade products, including my bag and Penta balls.

Look forward to it. Oh yes....

Taylor Elizabeth was born 8/7/08

And you named her after TaylorMade? Does your wife know this?

I have heard of people getting tattoos of their favorite brand logo, but this is a first. I do like the name Taylor for a girl though.

Wife knows it....wife loved the named so it worked out great. She's daddy's girl!

When our son was born in 2004 I brought golf clubs to the hospital....today he's 7 and plays with daddy about 5 days a week. He can shoot about 42 on 9 holes. Made his first hole in one this year. Golf is a family obsession around here.

This may just be taking it to another level. Love it.

Wife knows it....wife loved the named so it worked out great. She's daddy's girl!

You should get a free set of clubs or something for that. Hopefully she will love the game as well.

As my signature proves I am a TM/adidas guy all the way with the lone exception being my cleveland wedges. Tried to go TM and they are not for me.

I used to be an all TM guy, but as I've done more and more research on clubs when purchasing, I'm certainly not required.

If I had to play one brand, I would game all Adams. Love their stuff.

I totally am a brand ho. Play only titleist clubs and a nike putter and I wear only nike golf clothes. To be fair I did try some of my friend's clubs and I didn't hit any of them as well as my CBs.
But I am a brand ho in everything I do. I refuse to play in any basketball shoes not named jordan somehing. Weired I know

Not really a brand ho. I have my favorites but I will play anything that works,or at least looks nice. Clothes, I like a lot of brands. Nike, Sligo, Adidas, some Walter Hagen I'll wear anything that I think looks good. If you can't play good you can always look good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't know why I'm such a Titleist homer. Everything I have performs great for me (712 CB's were hit and miss so they're in the closet). I guess I just like looking down at those classic shapes. I'm a traditionalist kind of guy and when I think of tradition in golf I do think Titleist.

There are clubs that performed "as well" as my Titleist clubs but none really outshines them so they're here. I will admit that sometimes it's a bit troublesome as guys I get randomly paired with think I'm going to be "that guy", you know, a serious elitist golfer. By no means is that me. I do think it's funny that people have preconceived notions toward people's character by clubs in their bag sometimes though.

Edit: On a side note. You guys wouldn't believe the amount of people who give me a hard time because I have all the Titleist clubs but don't hit the Pro V1 or roll a Scotty! It's pretty funny. They're usually only kidding with me...at least I think so.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Don't know why I'm such a Titleist homer. Everything I have performs great for me (712 CB's were hit and miss so they're in the closet). I guess I just like looking down at those classic shapes. I'm a traditionalist kind of guy and when I think of tradition in golf I do think Titleist.

There are clubs that performed "as well" as my Titleist clubs but none really outshines them so they're here. I will admit that sometimes it's a bit troublesome as guys I get randomly paired with think I'm going to be "that guy", you know, a serious elitist golfer. By no means is that me. I do think it's funny that people have preconceived notions toward people's character by clubs in their bag sometimes though.

Edit: On a side note. You guys wouldn't believe the amount of people who give me a hard time because I have all the Titleist clubs but don't hit the Pro V1 or roll a Scotty! It's pretty funny. They're usually only kidding with me...at least I think so.

I love this man! I could never judge someone by what they have in their bag, but by the content of their character. Do you tell them that your $90 cleveland beat your Scamerons into the closet? lol.

I am not a brand ho.

I carry so many different brands in my bag it is crazy. Nike Driver, Ping 3 wood, Taylor Made Hybrid. Callaway irons, Cleveland Gap Wedge, Ping Sand Wedge (testing a Nike right now too), Callaway Lob Wedge and Odyssey Putter. I switch balls all the time too. I have what I have because they work for me. If I find something that works better then I will change but I usually stay with clubs a long time.

I will play any OEM if it works and first my eye. At the moment my bag is mainly Taylormade as everything thats in it just worked for me. Last year I had Srixon, Titleist, TM, Boccieri, Callaway. The Boccieri is still in my bag though. Taylormade and me just have always gotten along. Sad thing is I have spent more money on other OEM's than I have taylormade trying out there stuff.

It seems that there is a lot of love/like for TaylorMade around. Interesting.

I will play whatever works for me -and- is pleasing to my eye.
As evident by my diverse bag below :)

I love this man! I could never judge someone by what they have in their bag, but by the content of their character. Do you tell them that your $90 cleveland beat your Scamerons into the closet? lol.

Well actually I tell them that my $70 Cleveland beat em' into the closet. I've got the original CC putter so they sold for $69 at the time. Well, I guess with the $30 Vibrant shaft in it it's a $100 putter. None the less between that and my Z-Star balls I guess I can't truly be called a Titleist homer. More of a half @$$3D fan boy.

Nope, play a callaway driver, cleveland 3 wood, Nike hybrids, Taylor Made irons, mizuno and Cleveland wedges, and a seemore putter. Refuse to game ping however!

Nope, play a callaway driver, cleveland 3 wood, Nike hybrids, Taylor Made irons, mizuno and Cleveland wedges, and a seemore putter. Refuse to game ping however!

What's up with refusing to game Ping? There are some interesting threads here talking about the work Ping does for our soldiers, veterans and wounded warriors. Reading that may change your opinion.

My refusal is from associating with others who are obsessed with Ping, and play nothing else.

My refusal is from associating with others who are obsessed with Ping, and play nothing else.

Hmmmmm. Ok. Had to ask. I thought maybe you had a bad experience with service or a product or something. If a stick worked for me, I wouldn't care if my friends named their children after them, it wouldn't keep me from playing them. But that's just me.

Back