I Resign: I Don't Need This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Thain wrote the following:

I'm kind of sick of the blatant and crappily sarcastic posts of Sean. But I'm sure there are people out there that hate my posts too. But your integrity, honor, and all that crap is being diminished with every word you write the way you do Sean.

Edit: whiny too. I wish I didn't respond. Now he knows I read them.

Because I wrote this:

I can't believe anyone ran off with equipment. This site, and its members, have to much integrity for that.

and this,

Seriously? I'm shocked. Really. I thought we were better than that ddec.

and this,

To give up your integrity, your honor, over a set of golf clubs? The person lost a whole lot more than he gained. I'm shaking my head as I type this.

and this,

I can't tell you how annoyed I am JConn. Someone (JB? OEM?) trusted these people and they betrayed that trust. NOTHING is worse than betraying a trust. Nothing.

I responded to Thain as follows,

My posts aren't sarcastic. Not. One. Word. For you to suggest otherwise is highly offensive in the extreme. That you could even suggest such a thing is beyond my comprehension.

He then wrote,

You're right. They aren't. Not at all. You have integrity, honor, and wont run off with equipment. Youre too good to post like that. You are the perfect next THP tester! Go get'em.

I don't even know Thain and he blind sides me like this? He's done it before to me.

This exchange took place in "Rant" thread

Hi guys. My name is Thain and I like to party. I like long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.

I don't understand the personal attacks that have been going on in this site. We have disagreements, yes, but why are we attacking each other!?!?!?

Come on man, this is a forum...

Handle this over PM guys. Breathe, chill, lets bro hug this shiz out.

At least the thread is getting views...

I agree, this is not for the forum. I have PM'd both people and hopefully they will keep it to PMs from here on out. I'm closing this thread. I'll let someone else decide if it should stay on the board.

I agree, this is not for the forum. I have PM'd both people and hopefully they will keep it to PMs from here on out. I'm closing this thread. I'll let someone else decide if it should stay on the board.

I agree with Smallville. This thread is closed and hopefully can be handled via PM. If it cannot be, please contact myself or GolferGal via PM and we can handle it. This stuff should not be going on. We have been traveling today, but there was no reason for any of this and the attacks are just something that will not be tolerated on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back