FS: Cleveland Mashie+ M3 (2012 Model) 20.5*

mrvandelay

Reaction score
Handicap
Picked up an RBZ to replace it. This thing hits bombs, but it doesn't fit my swing.

It's a Stiff shaft.

I've used it on the range 2-3 times and for 2-3 rounds. Well take care of, includes headcover.

$90 + Shipping ($12 or so)

sHUj0h.jpg

IFsYsh.jpg

azC21h.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be a pain in the sale thread, but your dog is adorable. He doesnt look like he wants you to sell it.

Not to be a pain in the sale thread, but your dog is adorable. He doesnt look like he wants you to sell it.

Thanks! He sits at attention when I'm holding a golf club. I chip mini-tennis balls around the house and he likes to fetch them.

Thanks! He sits at attention when I'm holding a golf club. I chip mini-tennis balls around the house and he likes to fetch them.

HAHAHAHA AWESOME!! Sorry to interrupt the thread. Had to tell you.

Dropped to $100 + shipping ($12~)

That is an adorable pup. I didn't see the shaft flex listed anywhere- probably want to include that info.

That is an adorable pup. I didn't see the shaft flex listed anywhere- probably want to include that info.

Thanks! You're right, I omitted that. It's a stiff shaft.

Very tempting! Great looking club and pooch! If I wasn't writing a check for $800 today for a 16' trailer, I would take the Mashie off your hands. Someone is going to get a great club!

This needs to go! I'll head to the bay with it after the weekend if it's not sold to a THP'er!

Dropped to $90 + shipping (~$12)

Back