Loft bending on a hybrid

shewythemuss

Reaction score
Handicap
Is it possible to alter the loft on a hybrid by 1 or 2 degrees?
Only I'm thinking of going down the 16/20/24 route to blend into my iron set and my rescue mid comeS in 19/22/25 so would require bent to 20 and 24, I have the 16 already and love it, it switches in and out with my 3 wood but is more in than out. My 5 i is 26 degrees my 4 23 degrees.
I just don't get on with fairways.

Cheers STM

Is it possible to alter the loft on a hybrid by 1 or 2 degrees?
Only I'm thinking of going down the 16/20/24 route to blend into my iron set and my rescue mid comeS in 19/22/25 so would require bent to 20 and 24, I have the 16 already and love it, it switches in and out with my 3 wood but is more in than out. My 5 i is 26 degrees my 4 23 degrees.
I just don't get on with fairways.

Cheers STM

Sure it is possible, but more than likely you will have to have the OEM bend it. Most clubmakers will not bend them, and I'll bend about anything, but not a hybrid-wood-driver. Very easy to have it all go wrong. Most OEM's will bend them though.

Some nonadjustable hybrids will bend some won't. It's pretty specific. I know Ping hybrids will bend (newer ones). Pretty sure Mizunos bend. Past that I do not know. What specific rescue do you want to bend? R11? Thought those are user adjustable?

edit: if it's "rescue mid" I have no idea. I have always had a hard time following along with some TM model designations.

Your sig says you have the Rescue11 if thats correct then all you have to do is adjust the FCT sleeve, no bending or anything like that needed, takes about 10 seconds. If its adjustable then you dont need to have them bent, just adjust them but knowing which hybrids you have would really help.

Back