Staff Bag Obsession

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I will let you in on a little secret. I have an obsession for staff bags. I love them. While we were at the PGA show, I loved that every single company had a staff bag setup for them. I want to own like 40 and have them lined up. Clearly I have issues beyond repair, but I find myself dreaming of what I want my custom THP staff bag to look like.

So I want to hear the ideas from you guys on what the THP staff bag should look like.

I think THP bag should be white, with a nice TAN/Brown Piping and accent. With of course the logo on the ball pocket and handwritten The Hackers Paradise on the large pocket.

What happened to that Al Czervik bag you had JB?

• Admin
Had to send it back. Did not work well.

I am starting to think about having white with light green or avocado piping and lettering. But I need more ideas.

Had to send it back. Did not work well.

I am starting to think about having white with light green or avocado piping and lettering. But I need more ideas.

oooh thats classy too, that sounds really good.

White and Green would be two good colors, I don't know about any others.

"The Hackers Paradise" in the logo-font on the big pocket.

I don't know, I'm not very creative haha.

White and Green would be two good colors, I don't know about any others.

"The Hackers Paradise" in the logo-font on the big pocket.

I don't know, I'm not very creative haha.

That's what I was thinking too, with maybe a name on the strap, I love me some lime green:D

• Admin
I am working on it, but man they are not cheap. But I just think it will be so cool.

• Admin
Ok guys, this is quickly becoming a reality. So I want to hear everybody's input on what would be the perfect THP staff bag.

Also, have "TheHackersParadise.com" somewhere on it. Mobile Advertising! Then your name, or just "JB" somewhere on it.

I want to keep my name off of it I think so that we can use it as a contest sometime.

So you would be paying for it, and then perhaps giving it away at some point? What's in it for YOU?!

Nice idea with the staff back, btw!

JB,

The perfect THP Staff Bag should have the following:

- Two main colors (hunter green and white) with Gold Piping
- The large strap should be green in color with The Hacker's Paradise spelled
out in Gold.
- Have the THP logo on the white colored ball pocket.
- Have your name in gold block letters on the white panel with a globe
printed below THP is global so display it.
- On the green colored sides spell out "The Hackers Paradise" in gold on one
side and on the other side "Where Golfers Unite to Talk About Everything in
Golf".
- Have the THP logo on the bottom of the bag also.

That's a start. Let me think about it some more.

On the bottom of the bag on the plastic circular frame have "I am not a dick-tater" printed on it lol, I'm kidding.

White and blue color scheme, other then that I don't really care how it looks.

So you would be paying for it, and then perhaps giving it away at some point? What's in it for YOU?!

Nice idea with the staff back, btw!

To have fun with more contests.

JB,

The perfect THP Staff Bag should have the following:

- Two main colors (hunter green and white) with Gold Piping
- The large strap should be green in color with The Hacker's Paradise spelled
out in Gold.
- Have the THP logo on the white colored ball pocket.
- Have your name in gold block letters on the white panel with a globe
printed below THP is global so display it.
- On the green colored sides spell out "The Hackers Paradise" in gold on one
side and on the other side "Where Golfers Unite to Talk About Everything in
Golf".
- Have the THP logo on the bottom of the bag also.

That's a start. Let me think about it some more.

I like some of those ideas ALOT. I would rather have avocado green to hunter green though I think. And some of it should be patent leather I think. Love the gold idea.

On the bottom of the bag on the plastic circular frame have "I am not a dick-tater" printed on it lol, I'm kidding.

That is hysterical

i love staff bags too. i have a really nice Precept staff bag and a 9.5" Titleist staff bag, but they are just to big to lug around the course. as far as the THP bag goes, white would be awesome of course. but have you thought about some other wild colors like the Gel Putters Staff Bag? I dont mean those exact colors, i just mean bright crazy colors like theirs

Avocado would be great.

RS,
That might not be a bad idea. Maybe make the bag avocado or lime green and the accents white and gold...hmmm.

You guys are great. Keep the ideas coming. I am calling in with these ideas tomorrow morning.

RS,
That might not be a bad idea. Maybe make the bag avocado or lime green and the accents white and gold...hmmm.

You guys are great. Keep the ideas coming. I am calling in with these ideas tomorrow morning.

WHITE AND BLUE!!!

haha.

JB, Who is making this bag for you? I would be interested in getting a custom bag made for myself. I haven't been able to find anyone that could perform a task like this.

Datrek and Burton Golf make custom staff bags starting at $600. I have one of the major club companies that we work with helping me out with this one and it is only going to cost about half of that we think.

Datrek and Burton Golf make custom staff bags starting at $600. I have one of the major club companies that we work with helping me out with this one and it is only going to cost about half of that we think.

:confused2: Purely pocket change, right? :p

I love this bag.

Last edited:
No not at all Floppy, but we are thinking about doing this for the charity event and we feel real strongly about these charities and want to raise as much money as possible. If you have not seen the list recently of prizes, it is darn impressive.

Back