2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Great golfing weather today here, eh?

Its pretty nice. My parents actually live in St. Augustine, so I'll be hitting some the courses up that way. I know Weds my dad and I are playing St. Johns Golf and County Club. Weather is actually just as nice at home.

I wish we still had AirTran here. Made for a quick flight down since it was direct.

I wish we still had AirTran here. Made for a quick flight down since it was direct.

How far is the drive to Indy? Might be worth the drive if the savings is enough.

Jet blue keeps pushing my flight back 10 minutes each time and now I have gotten 3 msgs.

Don't worry brother as you will be in Florida in plenty of time to relax, enjoy the food, and look forward to what's coming :bulgy-eyes:

Jet blue keeps pushing my flight back 10 minutes each time and now I have gotten 3 msgs.

Jet blue can get the woodshed! Where are you flying out of? Ontario?

Oh I am not worried, just a little concerned.

nah, Long Beach. Sooo much easier.

No doubt as you and Idrops need to be really concerned :beat-up:

We do? :confused2:

Well I might let you off the hook as a veteran, however that Idrops dude is going to the woodshed on a fast train :bulgy-eyes:

Well I might let you off the hook as a veteran, however that Idrops dude is going to the woodshed on a fast train :bulgy-eyes:

Since I live 30 minutes from Grand Cypress Gardens I have no worries about Jet Blue's flight schedules.....

Attention Campers:

The toothpick milling class scheduled for 11:30 Saturday has been moved to the woodshed.

Since I live 30 minutes from Grand Cypress Gardens I have no worries about Jet Blue's flight schedules.....

Heck man we will all come to spend the night with you Wednesday night prior to the outing :blob:.

haha just kidding drops :D.... We are gonna crash JB & GG's Motor Home instead :bananadance:

Last edited:

Thats because you booked the WRONG airline. I need your fare to help me keep employed.

Thats because you booked the WRONG airline. I need your fare to help me keep employed.

LAst year for the outing I went on that "other" airline and while it was not the worst it was not the best ride either. JetBlue is my choice when I travel and the rate and the schedule worked out great for this trip.

Well then we know who will be bringing morst of the groceries for the villas since you will not need to spend the extra $$$ or time traveling. I am sure we can get you a shopping list by villa group for you to bring on Thursday.

United, Frontier, or SWA?

LAst year for the outing I went on that "other" airline and while it was not the worst it was not the best ride either. JetBlue is my choice when I travel and the rate and the schedule worked out great for this trip

I travel often for work and found SWA to be the best for very short trips or trips if you aren't sure 100% you are taking. Cross country I need in flight entertainment (SWA is slowly adding wifi), and a better miles program.

SWA is good too and like you say they do the short trips well. I fly once or twice a year to NYC and once to Fla for the outing and whenever I do Jet Blue is the answer. Part of it is on this end where the airport I leave out of is still kinda small and easy to get in and out of. Unlike LAX which can be a nightmare.

SWA is good too and like you say they do the short trips well. I fly once or twice a year to NYC and once to Fla for the outing and whenever I do Jet Blue is the answer. Part of it is on this end where the airport I leave out of is still kinda small and easy to get in and out of. Unlike LAX which can be a nightmare.

Seriously Long Beach is a fantastic airport - what airports are like when they don't suck. I'm out of Oakland or San Francisco. Yuck.

Drive down and fly out of Long Beach...LOL

LOL. Nah. Maybe I can fly down to LB and take the same flight? I'd ask you what time, but I already know you don't know. :D

I guess folks are just scared to post in here because of the consequences huh :bulgy-eyes:?

I guess folks are just scared to post in here because of the consequences huh :bulgy-eyes:?

I can't wait to hang out with you again my friend! but it sure will be tough whoopin on your team Gray. Assuming we aren't on the same team!

OG you crack me up. I think we're all too busy reading your RBZ iron reviews and trying to cancel our reservations with GG to post in here! :angel:

I can't wait to hang out with you again my friend! but it sure will be tough whoopin on your team Gray. Assuming we aren't on the same team!

Yoccos is my buddy! Looking forward to it for sure :blob:.

OG you crack me up. I think we're all too busy reading your RBZ iron reviews and trying to cancel our reservations with GG to post in here! :angel:

Can't wait to tee it up with ya ddxu!

Back