NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No name change there DevRickus. Just an old member whos back. No need to get your panties ruffled!

LOL I know. Me and Dan are friends. He is actually the one that got me to join. I was just breaking his chops as he has been playing hockey instead of golf for the past few months.

Oh! Haha. I thought you were complaining about another name change. LOL

LOL I know. Me and Dan are friends. He is actually the one that got me to join. I was just breaking his chops as he has been playing hockey instead of golf for the past few months.

Nice to see you have gone a whole week without changing your name..haha

It's true man, my time was horribly battered during hockey season.. I played too much, I watched too much, and I yelled at the CBJ too much.. At least they didn't bother making the playoffs, so I don't have to worry about it cutting into my golf season yet again!!

I was thinking about changing my name to DevRuckus. Whataya think?

It's true man, my time was horribly battered during hockey season.. I played too much, I watched too much, and I yelled at the CBJ too much.. At least they didn't bother making the playoffs, so I don't have to worry about it cutting into my golf season yet again!!

I was thinking about changing my name to DevRuckus. Whataya think?

How about the name your wife calls me or that not appropriate: Ruckus*uckus? HAHAHA

How about the name your wife calls me or that not appropriate: Ruckus*uckus? HAHAHA

Even after Clitsome got picked up off waivers by the Jets she still wants a CBJ Clitsome jersey haha... She is a winner. I think I'll keep her.

Even after Clitsome got picked up off waivers by the Jets she still wants a CBJ Clitsome jersey haha... She is a winner. I think I'll keep her.

The only thing that rules more than her is ZEKE!!! Anyway, Devils snuck out of Ottawa with a 1-0 win last night. Some horrendous officiating in that game. Bishop got called for playing the puck in the trapezoid and it was definitely not a penalty and the Devils got away with a few other calls as well. Ottawa got away with alot too. It was really bad.

How about ThainnInMyArse? HAHA

ThainnIce works IMO.

How about some love for my AVS! 7-1-1 in last nine when every game matters as there are 4 teams on their arse. Varlamov is being awesome and showing what kind of goalie he can be. Everyone is healthy and they have 4 lines that can all play. Young, fast, talented, they are playing like a far more seasoned team. Landestog will be ROY and is the clone of Forsberg without the constant injuries. I only wish the BHawks didn't get it together this past week so the 6 spot wouldve come in play. The next 2 weeks will be nailbiting as some good teams will be left out.

What a clinic by the Pens last night. James Neal is a stud. I love how he plays the game.

The only thing that rules more than her is ZEKE!!! Anyway, Devils snuck out of Ottawa with a 1-0 win last night. Some horrendous officiating in that game. Bishop got called for playing the puck in the trapezoid and it was definitely not a penalty and the Devils got away with a few other calls as well. Ottawa got away with alot too. It was really bad.

Looks like your boys are almost guaranteed a spot at this point.. Who's the ideal first round option?

I can't wait to see what Parise gets on the open market this summer haha!

ThainnIce works IMO.

How about some love for my AVS! 7-1-1 in last nine when every game matters as there are 4 teams on their arse. Varlamov is being awesome and showing what kind of goalie he can be. Everyone is healthy and they have 4 lines that can all play. Young, fast, talented, they are playing like a far more seasoned team. Landestog will be ROY and is the clone of Forsberg without the constant injuries. I only wish the BHawks didn't get it together this past week so the 6 spot wouldve come in play. The next 2 weeks will be nailbiting as some good teams will be left out.

HMMMMM Who did they lose to in the skills competition???? Oh yeah the Devils...haha Seriously, Varlamov is playing out of his mind right now. Giggy played against the Devils and he was just as good.

Looks like your boys are almost guaranteed a spot at this point.. Who's the ideal first round option?

I can't wait to see what Parise gets on the open market this summer haha!

I hate to say it because every time I do we lose but I want the 6th seed. I want Washington, Florida, or Winnipeg. As for Parise, I dont know if it is him coming off the injury but he really hasnt done much this year. I am pretty disappointed. Kovy has really taken over this team. Time and time again he just takes over the game.

HMMMMM Who did they lose to in the skills competition???? Oh yeah the Devils...haha Seriously, Varlamov is playing out of his mind right now. Giggy played against the Devils and he was just as good.

That Dev OT loss was the only blemish on a 3 game east coast trip. Pretty brutal to have to play that trip at crunch time but the kids showed immense grit in getting 5/6 points to keep the lead in the logjam for 7th and 8th.

I hate to say it because every time I do we lose but I want the 6th seed. I want Washington, Florida, or Winnipeg. As for Parise, I dont know if it is him coming off the injury but he really hasnt done much this year. I am pretty disappointed. Kovy has really taken over this team. Time and time again he just takes over the game.

I would want a southeast team too.. Softy soft style of play gets destroyed in the post season.

Oh, the six seed is definitely the money seed in the first round. The 4/5 match-up will probably be Philly against NY or Pittsburgh. The 6 seed will get to trample the Southeast winner.

Great game between the Hawks and Canucks last night. Typical goonish behavior by the Canucks: cheap shots, running the goalie, multiple scuffles in front of the net after the whistle.
Not that Id expect anything less when these 2 teams meet. The Canucks always play right on that edge and with the history of this rivalry youd expect them to cross that line at times.

Great game between the Hawks and Canucks last night. Typical goonish behavior by the Canucks.

Keith's elbow is the talk, which I understand. He should be suspended. Though neither Sedin's hit to Keith's head, nor the Burrows knee should go without discipline.

Pens/Preds tonight. Should be a good game. Nashville is tough.

Great game between the Hawks and Canucks last night. Typical goonish behavior by the Canucks: cheap shots, running the goalie, multiple scuffles in front of the net after the whistle.
Not that Id expect anything less when these 2 teams meet. The Canucks always play right on that edge and with the history of this rivalry youd expect them to cross that line at times.

And if any-other team does it its never goonish, The Canucks have not been goonish one little bit this year. They don't celebrate after they score by flaunting and taping everyones hands on the bench skating by like every team does.. They play hard and are more worried about winning, And don't dive at all. Last year? 100% They did.

Ya they got chippy after there best player got a blow to the head, a peewee hockey team would and every-other team would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back