Question about shirts

So JB, I order my shirt, and emailed customer service explaining my situation and mentioning THP, and if they could expidite the shipping, but I have not heard back. :confused2:

It is the weekend 907. They are probably closed. I forwarded this thread to them. Their CS is some of the best we have ever dealt with. If you do not hear back by Monday PM, let me know, and I will contact them for you.

It is the weekend 907. They are probably closed. I forwarded this thread to them. Their CS is some of the best we have ever dealt with. If you do not hear back by Monday PM, let me know, and I will contact them for you.

Sorry, I'm kind of out of it right now, crap is happening again. I forgot it was the weekend :dohanim:

No sweat. THP to the rescue....hehe.
Just let me know if you have not heard from them by Monday. Send me a PM if you have not.

No sweat. THP to the rescue....hehe.
Just let me know if you have not heard from them by Monday. Send me a PM if you have not.

Okay, will do. Thanks. I can't wait to get this shirt!

I am going to buy FS in bulk pretty soon. I think I'll do a nice bulk buy once every six months.

I am going to buy FS in bulk pretty soon. I think I'll do a nice bulk buy once every six months.

What are you planning on getting Dent?

Matching the collar and bag, now that's too far for me. But like with my trip to Arizona, I am putting my outfits together right now, making sure it looks good, and I have the right colors for everything. I have way to many hats and shirts!

Oh and crocs=NO for me

Hell
I have a hard time matching the socks I'm wearing to one another.

What are you planning on getting Dent?

Well so far I'm not impressed with PUMA, but I'll most likely wait till all the spring line comes out, and get myself a nice outfit. I'll post it up when I purchase. Might be awhile though.

I thought you loved PUMA Dent?

I thought you loved PUMA Dent?

Of course I do, but seeing the first stuff they released on Fairway Styles were plain coloured shirts with 100% Cotton, I'm not buyin. :D Guess they are saving the best for last.

Hell
I have a hard time matching the socks I'm wearing to one another.

Haha, that's funny right there.

Well so far I'm not impressed with PUMA, but I'll most likely wait till all the spring line comes out, and get myself a nice outfit. I'll post it up when I purchase. Might be awhile though.

There are a few nice Puma shirts on FS.

I've already posted the Doublemint twins and the Toni twins. Not sure what's next.

The other one didn't end up working.

So, how about this Claire?

Bobbsey_Twins_-_Gutenberg.jpg

Good one, Smallie!

Ive been using the word Bobbsey twins my whole life and never really knew what it was, I still dont think I know now.

You must not have sisters. It was originally a few books about a family with two sets of twins--Nan and Bert were eight, and Freddie and Flossie were four. Set around the turn of the 20th century, all very sweet.

When the whole Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys phenemenon started in the 1930s, the Bobbsey twins suddenly became 12 and 6 years old and morphed into amateur detectives. They have their own series in there, along with a lot of also rans (Trixie Belden, anyone?).

I've said it before, but I know some weird stuff.

Okay, go back to talking about shirts.

Good one, Smallie!

You must not have sisters.

I have a sister, but all I remember her doing was listening to Duran Duran and Wham. I feel like I have learned something today.

I have a sister, but all I remember her doing was listening to Duran Duran and Wham. I feel like I have learned something today.

True confession: I totally loved Wham.

JB, I got an e-mail back from FS, and boy are they great over there. He said he could expedite it to Alaska for $30, but they have gotten a lot of snow and UPS didn't come today, so he wouldn't be sure if he could get it here by Wednesday. So he came up with the genius idea of shipping it to me in Arizona at no extra cost. I will definitely be shopping at FS again!

That is so great. We love Fairwaystyles.com and think that when it comes to customer service they are about as good as it gets. So glad this worked out for you and that you can get your gear in AZ. Stuff like that is the exact reason we shop there personally.

That's great to hear 907. I emailed FS inquiring if they will ever carry Adidas. I loved his reply and I totally understand why they do not carry them, I actually think its a great idea!

"We probably won't be carrying any Adidas in the near future. They definitely have done a good job with there style lately but there clothing is pretty much in every golf store you go to. We concentrate more on the fashion forward niche brands that are harder to find! Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!"

That is so great. We love Fairwaystyles.com and think that when it comes to customer service they are about as good as it gets. So glad this worked out for you and that you can get your gear in AZ. Stuff like that is the exact reason we shop there personally.

Agreed on everything. And now that they stock Puma, Ian Poulter, J. Lindeberg, Travis Matthews, Slingo, and Pahr, I will definitely order from there again.

I saw the new JL shirts in person, the grunge ones, they look alot nicer in person, but still pretty bad and not worth $150

I saw the new JL shirts in person, the grunge ones, they look alot nicer in person, but still pretty bad and not worth $150

I looked at the JL site, and I liked the women's outfits.

No, not for me. [/preemptive]

Back