Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Dont want to just bang rim like Taylor

Sent from my DROID X2

Someone might want to remind Kansas and the refs that you can't walk around the court without dribbling the ball.

Fantastic finish coming up in St. Louis. Let's go Jayhawks!

Someone might want to remind Kansas and the refs that you can't walk around the court without dribbling the ball.
Same goes to UNC. Both teams are traveling like crazy.

SO KU CAN make a three!

AND 1!

KU is pulling away slightly...

KU getting calls like the home team. What a bunch of ********.

I'm dying over here.

And now it's over. Probably.

Rock Chalk!

Oh my.. can we ??

Sent from my DROID X2

Congrats smalls. Hopefully you guys get through Ohio State.

ANd the fouls, they are a comin'.

UNC just cannot hit a three.That's the biggest thing that's stuck out to me since I tuned in. They've had plenty of open chances and just can't hit.

It's over.

10 pts.

UNC just cannot hit a three.That's the biggest thing that's stuck out to me since I tuned in. They've had plenty of open chances and just can't hit.

They also didn't have their first team all ACC point guard. Injuries killed us this year. Hopefully Barnes and Henson come back next year.

I can't believe I'm about to say this.....but nice job NCAA Committee: make a #1 seed play a road game for a chance to go to the Final Four. Well done.

They also didn't have their first team all ACC point guard. Injuries killed us this year. Hopefully Barnes and Henson come back next year.

True. But it was really close and UNC could have pulled away or at least kept it close if some had fallen.

WOO HOO!

Final Four again!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

JayHawks Baby!

I can't believe I'm about to say this.....but nice job NCAA Committee: make a #1 seed play a road game for a chance to go to the Final Four. Well done.

You think that would ever happen to Duke if they were a 1 seed?

Really?

Back