Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

I'll be down for a few rounds. Also, I have an inactive status in the club along with several other members. If you have a chance can you please change those. Thanks.

No idea what that means or how you change it. Mine said it the other day as well.

Ok, I look into it. I thought a moderator had to change it or something. Sorry about that.

Ok, I look into it. I thought a moderator had to change it or something. Sorry about that.

If you find out, let us know. Of course, you are set up as a mod, or I thought you were. So if you change it, let the rest of us know what it is and how you do it.

Ok it means that inactive members did not participate or contribute to the clubs status or something like that.

Ok it means that inactive members did not participate or contribute to the clubs status or something like that.

Ah. I know there is some coin reward if you log into the CC four days in a row and either play tournament rounds or H2H rounds. I think, anyways. I should have been active yesterday, because you and I played.

I will join the CC as soon as I get back to an area with wi-fi. My user name is CarrollJ

Makes me wanna get a PS3, too bad they're so darn expensive.

I'll be down for a few rounds. Also, I have an inactive status in the club along with several other members. If you have a chance can you please change those. Thanks.

I saw mine was labeled inactive as well, what does that mean?
Is it still saying this?

Great work on setting this up guys. I (Bad2DaBoneBry) just joined and saw that there was almost 20 people signed up. Not too shabby.

Question though. If we're having tournaments, does it have us all playing on a standard difficulty? I can go from +2 to -15 depending on the difficulty settings.

Is it still saying this?

I don't see where it can be changed. Looks like everyone is listed as either a New Member or Inactive. I'm betting it is not working as it should be, but I've been listed as Inactive all week and I can certainly play in tournaments and accumulate points...so I don't think it matters right now.

Question though. If we're having tournaments, does it have us all playing on a standard difficulty? I can go from +2 to -15 depending on the difficulty settings.

Welcome...and yes, the tournaments have us all playing at the same level, which can be specified during setup. I think W.E. has been sticking to Pro for now as we're all getting started.

Is it still saying this?

Yeah its still saying that, but I think you have to play a ranked match or something. Still trying to figure it out. By the way I think I figured out how to set up a private match up to 4 players. We will try it tonight if you get on.

Going to set up a daily tournament for tomorrow. Would that be ok for everyone?

New Daily Tournament Begins Tomorrow Morning @ 6:00am 4/2/12 and ends @ 6:00am 4/3/12

TPC Saw Grass
18 Holes 1 Try, 1 Submission

Difficulty will remain the same as the last tournament.

I am about to jump online and play. If anyone is up for a round, mr_reed_45.

New member of these forums and noticed that you have a TW Country Club. Gonna join if you don't mind.

New member of these forums and noticed that you have a TW Country Club. Gonna join if you don't mind.

Welcome! Glad you can join. Let us know your psn name so we know who you are. Thanks.

Thanks for setting that up Capt.Dru, ive been quite busy the past few days that I havent been able to set anything up.

Thanks for setting that up Capt.Dru, ive been quite busy the past few days that I havent been able to set anything up.

No prob. If you want I can set up the 2 daily tournaments and you can set up the weekly or vice versa. Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions.

Count me in for todays tournament! I get excited for these. They make this years game more fun than ever! It's great playing with all of you

Oh I forgot to mention that I sent everyone in the club a friend request. Just to let you guys know.

I played last night after me and capt.dru's match and I have improved! Yes, you read that right, I have improved. I have been playing my career with my created golfer and I was in my first Nationwide event. I shot a first round +9, in which I took a +5 on one hole because I couldn't get out of a bunker. But in my second and third rounds, I shot +1 and -1. I know its not much, but I was stoked! Plus, my putts have come down considerably. Even in my +9 round, I had 34 putts, in my +1 round I had 29 and in my -1 round I think I had 30. So its getting better. Actually stoked to play our daily tournament. Maybe I wont come in last place again!

Back