FS/WTT: Cleveland Mashie FW TF3 14*

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody this club just isnt for me on the course like I thought it would be so its up FS. Its the Mashie FW TF3 14* with Stiff Miyazaki 59 C.Kua. It has not been used hardly at all as you will be able to tell by the pictures, only wear is some brush marks on the sole and the light has to be hitting it just right to see them, no chips in the paint or anything like that. I did replace the grip with a NDMC Red/Black built up with 2 wraps to be about a midsize. Stock Mashie FW headcover included also in perfect shape. Price is $155 shipped in the Lower 48. PM me if interested or with questions, PayPal only. Thanks all, This is FOR SALE ONLY, cant get the WTT out of the title.
mashiefwfs.jpg

mashiefwfs2.jpg

mashiefwfs3.jpg

mashiefwfs4.jpg

mashiefwfs5.jpg

Last edited:
man it looks un hit, glws!

Im tempted but I'll refrain. GLWS!

I think Tmex must not resist the urge lol.

Wrong flex for this wimpy swinger. Good thing or I might be paypaling right now.

I am UBER interested, because I have been wanting a strong 3W. Just a little short on funds right now.

If it was an x, I'd jump on it. Looks brand new. Nice price!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The 3 wood hoarder in me can't get this club out of my mind. Hope someone snags it to remove temptation

Guys it's seriously has probably only hit 50 balls if that. Little range time and little course use. I do need to change this to a FS: only thread though, unexpected expenses just happened so this is for sale only now, I will try to change the title.

Ugh so tempted to have both F3 versions...

I can't, that's crazy...must not buy.

You will sell this by tomorrow, that thing is a beast and at that price? sick.

Wednesday Bump.

Small Price Drop, $150 Shipped.

Still available, bump.

140 shipped. Need this gone ASAP

wow great price..almost tempting...got a gps u can throw in, I need one of them too

Sale Pending.

Sold Lock It Up Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back