2012 NFL Draft Thread

Good point Kmac, I hope they are all tearing down the film now on those 3 misses.

Really, what QB shouldnt complete 65 of 68 throws in shorts? With no defenders. Why didnt he complete all 68? Pro days are stupid.

So... a 4 on the Wunderlich test. You'd think a guy could get more than a four if they Christmas-treed their answers while drunk and blindfolded...

So... a 4 on the Wunderlich test. You'd think a guy could get more than a four if they Christmas-treed their answers while drunk and blindfolded...

Doesnt he have a learning disability? Read his story and think its actually pretty inspiring.

and that's with the NFL spotting 3 points for putting your name on the test too lol

Doesnt he have a learning disability? Read his story and think its actually pretty inspiring.

That's what I had read too.

Agreed.

What I found interesting is that ESPN was making a big deal that this info was "leaked". Why isn't it public information? Isn't it a measurable just like their 40 times, high jumps, etc?

I'm sure McShay said that before the fantastic workout yesterday, right? This ain't no bandwagon, it's a full blown bus!

I hope they take t rich

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I hadn't heard that. I heard some talk on the radio and a quote from his agent and none of them mentioned a learning disability. I certainly wouldn't pick on someone with a disability.

Yes, based on everything I have read, that is true and some things he struggles with mightily. The agent and those around him are downplaying it due to learning playbooks, but what he is doing is very inspiring based on what I have learned.

There is so much BS flying around this draft. Happens every year but it is still funny to read and hear the nonsense coming out of these so - called experts on the draft. No way that Tannehill is anything but a project. A very long shot at best. RG3 is the second coming of Roger Staubach if you want my opinion, minus the military duty, same excellent ability and character combined with high intelligence. Who cares what a player's test score is - can he run and hit and can he be coached to be where he needs to be, that is all that matters. It is after all football not rocket science. Like Barkley says he may not have a masters degree but he has guys who have one working for him.

Yes, based on everything I have read, that is true and some things he struggles with mightily. The agent and those around him are downplaying it due to learning playbooks, but what he is doing is very inspiring based on what I have learned.

JB have you heard any rumblings about who Dallas has eyes for in the draft?

There is so much BS flying around this draft. Happens every year but it is still funny to read and hear the nonsense coming out of these so - called experts on the draft. No way that Tannehill is anything but a project. A very long shot at best. RG3 is the second coming of Roger Staubach if you want my opinion, minus the military duty, same excellent ability and character combined with high intelligence. Who cares what a player's test score is - can he run and hit and can he be coached to be where he needs to be, that is all that matters. It is after all football not rocket science. Like Barkley says he may not have a masters degree but he has guys who have one working for him.

And what makes this and more than the same stuff you accused others as spewing? Kind of hard to knock other analysis and then give off more right?

JB have you heard any rumblings about who Dallas has eyes for in the draft?

Its my Friday call.

And what makes this and more than the same stuff you accused others as spewing? Kind of hard to knock other analysis and then give off more right?

Its my Friday call.

There is a big difference between being paid to spout nonsense and volunteering it. Big difference.

There is a big difference between being paid to spout nonsense and volunteering it. Big difference.

Both just opinions by people. One has access to tape, records and information. The other has none of that.

Haha the last few posts have brightened a miserable day. Cant wait for Friday. I need good news JB!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Haha the last few posts have brightened a miserable day. Cant wait for Friday. I need good news JB!

2 calls with local writers and one with a scout. I should have some pretty good info for you.

Cowboys should be full of options including the Kmac trade down

Dallas might be able to land a Coples if they're lucky. Just call them the UNC Cowboys before long :)

I think Barron would be a perfect pick for them.

Back