NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha hey Damaikis, how is Fleury doing tonight? Haha he is awesome in the playoffs.... At giving up rebounds and goals.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Feel free to discuss whether a goalie that allows 6 goals in a playoff game is "elite" or not.

I'm pretty sure someone in Philly is paying Ben Lovejoy and Jordan Staal a large amount of money to flat out suck.

Feel free to discuss whether a goalie that allows 6 goals in a playoff game is "elite" or not.

Have you watched the game? Have you watched how poor the defensive play has been in this game?

I'm pretty sure someone in Philly is paying Ben Lovejoy and Jordan Staal a large amount of money to flat out suck.

Not me I spend all my money on putters! If the flyers hold on the Pens will end up in a rubber room after letting those leads go.

I can just put out a giant wanted sign for the Pittsburgh Penguins roster.

I'd appreciate any information on the whereabouts of:
Jordan Staal
Matt Cooke
The entire Penguins concept of defense
Fleury
Cycling the puck

Yeah. The Penguins just don't want it. Unreal. The Flyers are skating in circles in the offensive zone and everyone in a black jersey is just waving.

Have you watched the game? Have you watched how poor the defensive play has been in this game?

Yes, I've been watching this game. But come on, that last goal was pretty bad, he left a juicy rebound out there, and then the shot wasn't exactly hard either.

I would have said the same thing last year about Luongo in the Stanley Cup Finals too.

Yes, I've been watching this game. But come on, that last goal was pretty bad, he left a juicy rebound out there, and then the shot wasn't exactly hard either.

I would have said the same thing last year about Luongo in the Stanley Cup Finals too.

Oh, MAF has been bad this game as well. But he's less than half of the problem right now. Sloppy hockey. Just sloppy.

Bylsma had this team play some of the best defensive hockey in the league last year without Sid and Geno. He's lost all defensive accountability with this team right now and it's disgusting. This team won the Cup a few years ago with pure grit and a whole ton of heart. I don't see a whole ton of that going on in this series. At all.

It's a joke.

I am not excited about the Flyers play and I am glad they have the lead but to sustain this type of play for the entire playoffs will wear them out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jordan Staal loses a big faceoff in the offensive zone. Oh, what a shock.

This game is done.

Series over. What a joke.

No team in the league has talent like the Penguins. Disco Dan..you've lost em' buddy.

OK, that last goal is not Fleury's fault at all. What a performance by the Flyers, the arena in Philly will be jumping for Game 3.

Just no freaking accountability.

This team desperately needs a road game. Get the heck out of CEC. Play some sort of playoff hockey.

Oh, MAF has been bad this game as well. But he's less than half of the problem right now. Sloppy hockey. Just sloppy.

Bylsma had this team play some of the best defensive hockey in the league last year without Sid and Geno. He's lost all defensive accountability with this team right now and it's disgusting. This team won the Cup a few years ago with pure grit and a whole ton of heart. I don't see a whole ton of that going on in this series. At all.

It's a joke.

Im seeing plenty of heart....... Just from the boys in orange and black! Holy cow what a game

Two hat tricks in one game for the Flyers. Wow. Boom.

I am such a lucky guy. A Pens fan moving to Philly. No matter what happens Ill have great hockey all around me! Love being a hockey fan!!

I am such a lucky guy. A Pens fan moving to Philly. No matter what happens Ill have great hockey all around me! Love being a hockey fan!!

Thain coming to Philly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This team just needs road hockey right now. They need to be tossed into a hostile environment. They need to start blocking shots. They need to start cycling the puck. They need to play road hockey.

This series will come back to Pittsburgh 2-2.

MARC-ANDRE FLEURY HAS GIVEN UP MORE GOALS THAN THIRTEEN BASEBALL TEAMS SCORED TODAY.

Tap Tap Taparoo

It'll just be more fun when the Penguins storm back from a 2-0 deficit.

It'll just be more fun when the Penguins storm back from a 2-0 deficit.

Your so cute when your all hopeful and rilled up.
Keep playing like that Pitts and you're done in 4.

And losing tonight wasn't a good plan Nashville. You better at least get a split in Motown or ya done.

Your so cute when your all hopeful and rilled up.
Keep playing like that Pitts and you're done in 4.

And losing tonight wasn't a good plan Nashville. You better at least get a split in Motown or ya done.

Hard to disagree with that one. I don't think they will though. I think Dan Bylsma knows that his job might be on the line here. I think you'll see a renewed commitment to not watching players skate in circles with the puck.

If Pittsburg worked on their drive as much as they did their diving I'd be worried but the flyers have never lost a series after going 2-0 and I think they are in the Pens heads so I doubt it's gonna happen now. Still might be a series though.

If Pittsburg worked on their drive as much as they did their diving I'd be worried but the flyers have never lost a series after going 2-0 and I think they are in the Pens heads so I doubt it's gonna happen now. Still might be a series though.

Who dove tonight? Giroux sure dove and then tried to kick Paul Martin in the shin with a skate. The Penguins do not dive or embellish more or less than any other team in the league.

I wouldn't count this team out just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back