NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun period to watch but it's only because they're not my team. If the Kings played like that, I'd be pissed!!!

Coburn gets a 9.5/10 on his dive and Briere gets a solid 8.

...come again?

No offence Steel, you're a Pens fan I know what you're thinking.

They're keeping the game in their hands, they players are having to learn that quickly. From a third party fan, I thought it was well officiated, take it how you please, but I have no bias here.

I agree with that. Taking calls both ways, missed a few on either side but no one-sidedness at the moment

They're keeping the game in their hands, they players are having to learn that quickly. From a third party fan, I thought it was well officiated, take it how you please, but I have no bias here.

That third penalty called on Cookie was total BS. I don't know what you were watching. The Coburn and Briere calls were jokes, as well. Even my Flyer's fan roommate admitted that.

That third penalty called on Cookie was total BS. I don't know what you were watching. The Coburn and Briere calls were jokes, as well. Even my Flyer's fan roommate admitted that.

He was holding his stick, not denying that.

It's being called how it's being called. I really don't understand you guys. You complain when they call it tight, then you complain when they let them play and then it gets out of hand. There have been worse games called this series......all of the other three.

It's being called how it's being called. I really don't understand you guys. You complain when they call it tight, then you complain when they let them play and then it gets out of hand. There have been worse games called this series......all of the other three.

I'd like them to make correct calls..not calls for the sake of making calls. I don't want them to call a high stick when the stick is clearly being held. That's poor officiating. Take Braydon Coburn off for diving if you're going to call Kunitz for that awful, awful call. Making calls just to make them is no better than swallowing the whistles entirely.

The call wouldn't have bothered me on a normal situation, because I know it's what the ref sees. But to make that call on an already 5-on-3? That's a bally call that you better be damn sure of.

Coburn did not dive. He didn't even see Krunitz. Krunitz was trying to stay on side and Coburn was backing playing defence. It's unfortunate they they collided, but that's going to be called all day.

Coburn did not dive. He didn't even see Krunitz. Krunitz was trying to stay on side and Coburn was backing playing defence. It's unfortunate they they collided, but that's going to be called all day.

And yet somehow Flyers fans maintain that Crosby took a dive earlier in the season when Schenn tossed him a cheap cross check in the back. Hmmm. Coburn knew exactly what he was doing.

And that stupid penalty by Giroux cost them.

Oh, the dreaded two goal lead.

And yet somehow Flyers fans maintain that Crosby took a dive earlier in the season when Schenn tossed him a cheap cross check in the back. Hmmm. Coburn knew exactly what he was doing.

If you're going to argue with me about the officiating don't bring up something from previous games. I'm talking about the officiating in this game and how the refs are keeping it under control.

Bryzzy gone.

two of the worst goaltending displays I've seen in a round of playoffs. probably defenses fault too.

No joke, I've seen better goaltending at our Friday night beer league.

Ouch. Letang took a nasty fall.

I mean I understand the rivalry factor but Holy hell, where is the composure of both of these teams? No discipline by either. Exciting nonetheless because like I said they're not my team.

I really like the move to bring Bobo in... Bryz was extremely slow on the last couple..

..and as I am typing that they bury on Bob haha... Wow.. this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back