FS: Wedges/Ghost putter

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
Okay, I need to fund a new camera for my trip to Oregon this summer so just selling a few things. Not really looking for trades, sorry. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Nike 54 and 58* VR Forged Wedges. New red VDR grips. S300 shafts. Bought in December, gamed for a month or so. Grooves have at least 90% life left in them. Couldn't really get the light right on the faces so if you want more pictures I'll be happy to go outside and take some, was in a bit of a hurry. $85shipped.

Spoiler
IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0010.jpg

33" Taylormade Ghost Maranello putter. New Winn grip. Headcover included (has a few smudges that could be washed off). Pretty much mint condition, got as a Christmas gift. Few TINY little scratches right below the face, don't even know if I could get them to show up in pictures. SOLD!

Spoiler
IMGP0011.jpg

IMGP0012.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

IMGP0014.jpg

IMGP0015-1.jpg

Last edited:
Friendly bump

Feel free to make me an offer. Motivated seller looking to move asap. Got stuff to buy before trip

Price dropped for the day tomorrow. Can ship same day as payment.

Oh man Ranger junior so wants one of those Ghost putters.....

where are you going in oregon? GLWS

Hillsboro

what's in hillsboro? i'm in beaverton (close to hillsboro) and there's only 2 half-decent courses in hillsboro that i know of..

One last drop. I'll probably put them on the Bay tomorrow as I'd really like to move them ASAP before my trip, but wanted to give THP'ers a chance first.

Morning bump

Evening bump cuz the kid needs some
Giesh for Oregon

Weekend bump

Well, back to the top.

Still for sale.

Gonna give these till tomorrow night and then I'll just list them on Ebay.

pm sent

Putter sold, wedges still available.

Feel free to lock this, sold.

Back