How many putters do you own?

Pinged

In Search of Bagger Vance
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious how many putters you own?

Do you game several of them on a rotational basis or are most of them relegated to the shelf except for one or two?

For extra credit points- take a guess at how many putters you HAVE OWNED over the course of your golf career! :cowboy:
I'll go first since I created this mess...

I currently own five:

New SC Newport Squareback
New Odyssey Teron
TM Itsy Bitsy Spider
TM Daytona
Adams Dixx Blu (whoever thought up THAT name?) computerized putting analyzer/putter

I'm still experimenting with ALL of them except for the Adams, rotating them in and out of the bag and on the practice green as I try to establish my "new game". (Note- FWIW, despite the name, the Dixx Blu is a VERY interesting analytical tool which measures heel/toe/center hits, open/closed/square clubface at impact and traces and records the putter's travel path for every stroke.)

I've already bought and sold another half dozen or so this past winter and I owned perhaps 2 or 3 others when I used to play a little bit 30 years ago. I think my BIG INVESTMENT years ago was a Zebra mallet for $35 or so. MY- how times have changed!!!

NEXT? :beat-up:

i think i have about a dozen putters at the moment (SeeMore FGP, Yes Callie, TP Mills, Odyssey XG9, plus several others)

I own 4 putters.

My gamer is Odyssey White Hot XG #9

The back ups (in order of use)

Scotty Cameron Circa '62 #2
Scotty Cameron Red X3
Yes! Tracy

I own three. My SeeMore, a putter I have had since High School and a long putter I had made by a former touring pro 18 years ago. I have had two other putters. One that I traded in high school for the putter I have had since high school and one other I had for a few years before it broke!

I own three. My SeeMore, a putter I have had since High School and a long putter I had made by a former touring pro 18 years ago. I have had two other putters. One that I traded in high school for the putter I have had since high school and one other I had for a few years before it broke!
How did you break a putter?

I have two putters the Heavy putter and the piece of crap

When I went to Phoenix I got in the habit of putting the ball back to the fairway when I went in the desert. It worked really well. I tried the same thing back in Kansas City (no desert, but sommething similar) and the head went flying (it broke on the hosel). Stupid.

nine and looking for more

I have two

Normal - Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom
Backup - Nike Oz

I know I have at least 4.

The only one worth anything though is my Yes! Tracy

I've also got 2 mini-mallets that I've built, and an Anser style blade (no name) that I also built. There may be more, I loan clubs out to friends and family to try out, sometimes it's years before I get them back.

4 at the moment;

SC SS Newport 2 (custom shop 25 gram headweights)
SC SS Squareback
Cleveland Classics (Wilson 8802 style)
Cleveland VP3

Up until a few months ago I had about 20 Camerons and a few others (Yes, Never Compromise, Nike, Odyssey)

Looking to get a new Odyssey as my gamer.

More than 10.

I have two currently:

Ping I-Series 1/2 Craz-E
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport

Others I have had in the past:

Odyssey XG6
Odyssey 2Ball (two different times :act-up:)
Odyssey Rossie
Scotty Cameron RedX
Ping Anser

I'm sure there are more.

I have three, but only use the Cally. The other two are in the garage.

Callaway Tour Blue TT1

Ping Anser

Odyssey 2 ball.

nine and looking for more

I am almost afraid to tell my number. Although since making my own putters I have been selling off the herd. I am down to 15 others. I have three gamers of my own make I go rounds with. I have quite a few Demo's at the house as well. I think at last check demo amount was 10 or so.

Four...

I probably have 9, or 10 laying around in various places. I have 4 full sets of clubs that I keep for when folks come to visit. Each of those have a putter. My goto putter is my Odyssey 2 ball, which I have been using for the past few years. That putter is the best part of my short game. I usually have more than few one putts for par with it during 18 holes of play. I average under 30 putts per round with it. :comp:

Four

Scotty Cameron TEI3 Newport II (Copper)
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 # 5 (Copper)
Yonex Super ADX Forged Blade
Sunset Beach Yaupon (Black Poly)

I have 1 putter and have only owned 2 in my golfing time. Got a new one last year and passed my old one onto my brother.

I have 1 putter and have only owned 2 in my golfing time. Got a new one last year and passed my old one onto my brother.

What he said. Except it was two years ago, and I passed it along to my pro's wife.

i own two- my backup is some old old off brand that im mainly holding on to for sentimental reasons.
for some reason ill tinker with ever other club in my bag but when it comes to the putter i try to stay faithfull and build a positive relationship with it...LOL

I have only owned two in my life. I just replaced my magnesium bronze Ping Anser 3 last year with a Mizuno Bettinardi CO-3. My dad got me the Ping for Christmas when I was about 17 (about 17 years ago). Before that, I just 'borrowed' whatever putter my dad wasn't using.

I don't even look or tinker with other putters. I am happy and comfortable with what I have. For me, their is too much at stake with a putter to change it all the time.

I have 2, my old Diawa(trusty), and the GEL Putter that hasn't yet proved itself but I am gaming it and giving it a chance.

My precious:
Ping Craze - I Series

2 I have yet to sell after acquiring "My Precious"
Ping Craze - G2i
Heavy - A3M

Back