UnderArmour and Blingo Queen

If the cold and heat gear gets stretched out I guess it gets hidden as my body (stomach) gets bigger! LMAO Because they're as tight as they were when I got them. I've never worn their regular clothing.

Your skirts stretch out after dry cleaning?
Oh yeah, and get it right Harry, its a skort not a skirt. But really, I was talking about the shirts, it sounds like me an JB were having the same problems.

Oh yeah, and get it right Harry, its a skort not a skirt.

But Soxy said "skirts" and you said that you had the same problem with yours.

JB is right, I bought a few UA skorts and after one wash they practically fell apart. I was very disappointed. If I am going to go with a big name company for golf clothes I will stick with Nike or Addidas, I will pass on UA.

I just figured you would know I meant skorts.

Of course--when we think of Harry, we think of skorts.

SleepSktWh1.jpg

Thanks for the post Harry, love how you put the big red arrow pointing my tiny pic out! I have more photos from the shoot on my website, I guess UA is coming out with a new Fall line so look for it, a few better patterns and variety. They are having trouble getting away from the compression stuff but I give them credit for trying!

I have to say the quality of mine are very good.

Okay, I just picked any comment here to respond to, but it's all about Armour stuff. Excuse me! Isn't this about Charlotte and her success?

What about the ballmarkers!!! Don't any of you feel manly enough for a Blingo Queen Ballmarker? :chicken: I have quite a few and I must say, they are a must in any golfgal's bag (or golfguy who's in touch with their femine side)

You go girl!
:clapp:

Okay, I just picked any comment here to respond to, but it's all about Armour stuff. Excuse me! Isn't this about Charlotte and her success?

What about the ballmarkers!!! Don't any of you feel manly enough for a Blingo Queen Ballmarker? :chicken: I have quite a few and I must say, they are a must in any golfgal's bag (or golfguy who's in touch with their femine side)

You go girl!
:clapp:

Honestly, I was thinking about ordering a simple, blue and white one. It think they are pretty cool.

Golfgal: Jacqui has two of them!

Golf Gal,

We reviewed them, and Charlotte has had plenty of time to sell them on this site. But when an athlete chooses a sponsor, it is then about the apparel or goods that they choose.

I agree JB. I am so incredibly happy for BQ and I wish her all the success in the world, and her ball markers are top notch. However, I think if she signs with a sponsor then the sponsor is then open to debate as well.

I agree JB. I am so incredibly happy for BQ and I wish her all the success in the world, and her ball markers are top notch. However, I think if she signs with a sponsor then the sponsor is then open to debate as well.

I guess I should clear up the air here. I did not "sign" with Under Armour, they just approached me about doing a golf photo shoot for them and paid me. I was all up for that. I'm not wearing their stuff this year, just have 3 or so outfits and tons of workout gear. UA doesn't have any women signed for golf this year because they are new and don't really know how it all works. Vicky Hurst wears some stuff, but usually they just give product. Bri is also wearing some stuff. As far as Blingo, they asked if I would wear one on the hat during the shoot and I didn't have any with me because I left my place at 6am and had just changed golf bags, how dumb is that!!!!! So, Blingo is still my main sponsor :beauty:

Back