How many putters do you own?

Just (2)
Heavy B1M
Yes Amy

I don't even want to start with how many I've had, especially the ones I wish I hadn't sold!

POS 20 year old Anser clone.
PING Karsten Craz-E
PING Redwood Anser
Scotty Cameron Circa '62 No. 1

I've currently got 3:

Mizuno/Bettinardi C-03, lengthened to 36" with an IOmic grip
Ray Cook "Blue Goose" 2
Never Compromise GM-8

The MizuNardi is the top dog in the kennel. I still want a Hogan BHB-5SS, a Macgregor M-1, and a Callaway Tour Blue TT 1.

13, have a hard time throwing these away, someday they might work again.

Cameron Newport 1.5 (in bag)
Cameron Red-X
MacGregor 6.4K
Yes! Tracy II
Never Compromise GM 2 exchange #3
Odyssey 2 ball blade (white steel)
Odyssey Marxman (White Hot XG)
Odyssey Tri-ball SRT
Gel Opal (from JB)
Ping C67
Ping Craz-E
Ping B60
Ping Zing

ge'ez some of you are quite the putter heads!

I've got three:

Yes Tracy
Odyssey 2-ball DFX
Dunlop Rainbow

The Yes! is my gamer.

Well, I've got one putter. The one in my bag. I figure that if I have loads of them the first thing I'd do when my putting went off a bit would be to change putter, when I'd rather work out the kinks in the stroke than change the club. Maybe that's just me, though :p

I have owned:
Odyssey Rossie DFX
Odyssey Rossie White Steel
Cameron Circa 62
Odyssey Marxman
Cameron Newport Studio Style
Odyssey Black Series i #9

I own just the one I'm gaming. No need for extras.

I HAVE owned these, though:

Odyssey DFX 3300
Odyssey White Steel #1
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport
and my current.

Just bought my third one on ebay tonight

Da Vinci Inspired blade- never heard of them before but I got it for 26 bucks and it is a milled face, which I have never hit before. We shall see.
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Old Wilson Harmonized 742

If anybody wants to donate one of their putters to me, I would be glad to take them. I'm tired of using my Aunt's putter, I want my OWN and I'm not about to pay 200 bucks for one.

I have 3, a Taylormade Rossa Imola 8, a Taylormade Tourismo & an el cheapo walmart Wilson that I bought as an experiment. Have gone through a few others including a Tour Edge backdraft.

I have too many to count and it kills me. Got a total of five rounds in, all last year and can't begin to tell you what putters were in my bag. Good thing about this year? I now make my own putters and it is much easier to keep track, LMAO. If it is in my bag, it had better have my stamp on it, LOL!!!!!
I will agree with each poster who says "Fewer putters are better". It was very easy to get caught up in the putter buying frenzy of the past few years. If I had it to do over...............ah, hell, I'd do the same crazy stuff again. The fun is in the testing and trying, right?
Sorry I don't have an exact number, but I'll say no less than 40, currently.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

I have only one now. After I bought a Ping Anser 2, I gave my brother my Spaulding putter. Hopefully he likes it. For that to happen he'll have to take it out of his garage.

Since I originally posted this question, I've added 3 more... :beat-up:

Cameron Newport Fastback
Cameron Newport 2
Ping iWi Craz-E

These 3 newest putters are in addition to...

Cameron Newport Squareback
Odyssey Teron
TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider
TaylorMade Daytona
Adams Dixx Blu

Since I originally posted this question, I've added 3 more... :beat-up:

Cameron Newport Fastback
Cameron Newport 2
Ping iWi Craz-E

These 3 newest putters are in addition to...

Cameron Newport Squareback
Odyssey Teron
TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider
TaylorMade Daytona
Adams Dixx Blu

Holy cow, Pinged. Are you sure that bump on your head didn't do some permanent damage in there? J/K -- I'd take anyone of those.

I spent some time playing with a Mizuno C-02 and a Cleveland Classic #3 today. They're both cool, but the Mizuno has been marked down like 40%....

Still left empty handed.

Back