The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another slow posting day. Where is everyone?

Another slow posting day. Where is everyone?

I'm still hating my job but since I am being paid to work that's what I've been doing. I try to come back often to see what's going on.

I had a new thread in mind. If I have the time, I'll start it.

I had a new thread in mind. If I have the time, I'll start it.

You have time right now. You should have started that thread instead of replying here. :tongue:

You have time right now. You should have started that thread instead of replying here. :tongue:

Done. Don't talk about the one you have right now.

It's not weird. It just sucks.

Well, I don't like being touched by strangers, but I could so use a head/neck/shoulder massage right now. I feel like the nape of my neck is a vortex that's going to suck me right in.

That's probably not banter. Shall I go mix up some martinis, so we can all stand around and be witty, like Myrna Loy and William Powell?

Well, I don't like being touched by strangers, but I could so use a head/neck/shoulder massage right now. I feel like the nape of my neck is a vortex that's going to suck me right in.

That's probably not banter. Shall I go mix up some martinis, so we can all stand around and be witty, like Myrna Loy and William Powell?

Send them my way when they are done with you. After the day I've had I could use a massage. I'm really not looking forward to the drive home either.

Martini's?? Nah, I'll take an ice cold Bud Light though.

I love the YouTube tags!

[YOUTUBE]PG3NZjRv2nM[/YOUTUBE]

plus1.gif

Nine more posts, and I can log off for the night.

Smallie, I went looking for something similar from The Palm Beach Story, with no luck.​

Ugh im tired, someone give me a reason to stay up.

ughhhhhh i feel like little denty felt last night

ok...how bout somehow fox totally screwed me in the march madness bracket

Suddenly I'm craving tacos.

I'm craving a steak. Hope Jacqui hasn't decided on dinner yet tonight.

Will do. We're eating at 6:30.

Spaghetti. I make the world's best bolognese, even if I don't have a drop of Italian blood in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back