Official THP March Madness Contest

That's who usually does (do?) the best in the brackets DD.

Games tonight:

From the West Region:
#3 Missouri vs #2 Memphis, 8:37 PM Central Time
#5 Purdue vs #1 UConn, 6:07 PM Central Time

From the East Region:
#4 Xavier vs #1 Pitt, 6:27 PM Central Time
#3 Villanova vs #2 Duke, 8:57 PM Central Time

These games and tomorrow nights games are worth four points each. We could see a real shakeup in the standings after this round. Or not. I'll likely keep up my world famous freefall.

I'm feeling less and less confident in my picks, the Big 12 teams in particular. I have a feeling after tonight and Friday I'll be done.

There haven't been as many major upsets as in years past. Although as strange as this season has been, just about any team left can beat another on a given night. Only Oklahoma State (#8) and Arizona (#12) are worse than a 5 seed. They would be the only real big upsets from here on out. Of course the #1s are sitting pretty, but how many times has there been a new number one team in the polls this year?

You were saying MO?

You were saying MO?

Oh I never should have doubted the Missouri Tigers, LMAO

Now the friggin Blue Devils is another story, that was a game that I wasn't worried about at all. It bit me in the arse.

I still don't think I can make up enough points to pull this thing out:bomb:

Any updates?

Best I can do at work!

JL in first, Soxy and MO looking good too!

halfofelite8.jpg

MO winning another putter? Wow, whats he going to do? hehe

All or nothing for me - I think I picked Mizzou to win it all...

Games tonight:

From the Midwest Region:
#12 Arizona vs #1 Louisville, 6:07 PM Central Time
#3 Kansas vs #2 Michigan State, 8:37 PM Central Time

From the South Region:
#3 Syracuse vs #2 Oklahoma, 6:27 PM Central Time
#4 Gonzaga vs #1 North Carolina, 8:57 PM Central Time

These games are worth four points each.[/QUOTE]

I just hope I still have this avatar tomorrow . . .

I'm going to win this. Period. :p

EDIT: If Louisville wins it all - I'll most likely win.

I didn't pick some upsets, so I'm out of it, no way I can win, only 2 Final Four teams left :sad:

Well I have 3 left also but I need Kansas to pull a big upset to keep my hopes alive.......... Smalls I hope that you get to keep that avatar up for a few more days...

Well I have 3 left also but I need Kansas to pull a big upset to keep my hopes alive.......... Smalls I hope that you get to keep that avatar up for a few more days...

I need Kansas to win too. I wouldn't consider it a big upset though. It's killing me right now to be pulling for Syracuse, I wanted to pick OU and didn't.

Did Duke getting beat screw up anybody's bracket besides mine?

I need Kansas to win too. I wouldn't consider it a big upset though. It's killing me right now to be pulling for Syracuse, I wanted to pick OU and didn't.

Did Duke getting beat screw up anybody's bracket besides mine?

Screwed me over. If they would have won I could actually have a chance at winning it all.

I had them in the Final Four and getting beat by UNC. Now I need Pittsburgh to beat 'Nova, Pitt is due for a good game.
Syracuse better get going in the second half or I'm going to be losing another team.

Edit: After looking at the leader's bracket I'm a huge Villanova fan,haha. He's got Pitt going to play UNC in the Final Four.

I had them in the Final Four and getting beat by UNC. Now I need Pittsburgh to beat 'Nova, Pitt is due for a good game.
Syracuse better get going in the second half or I'm going to be losing another team.

Well I kind of screwed myself over picking Washington to make it to the finals, but that was because I'm a Pac-10 fan and was hoping for the best. Plus I don't really know anything about college basketball, I was lucky to do as well as I did. But I picked UNC to win it all.

Well my bracket is screwed with Memphis lossing last night, had them playing for the championship and lossing to North Carolina.........

Well my bracket is screwed with Memphis lossing last night, had them playing for the championship and lossing to North Carolina.........

I would say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying.LMAO I've got MU in the FF, so does JL which is probably good for me. This stuff is so unpredictable, it's driving me crazy.

UGGGH! Great game. KU went out where I figured they would, but it would have been nice to win tonight anyway. Now the Mizzou guys will be laying it on Monday morning at work.

Let's do an update on who still has what teams playing in the tournament. This way we can see who has the most points still available...

all my final four are still in it
I have the final as UConn vs Carolina
Carolina is my winner

Back