grab6303

Reaction score
Handicap
Lurked here for a long time and really enjoyed the forums and reviews. The people here are polite and mature which is rare for any site nowadays.
My name is Scott, people call me Grab. I am a 32 year old F-35 Crew Chief in the USAF currently stationed at Edwards AFB, CA. Spent 11 years on F-16's previously and was stationed in New Mexico, Korea, Japan, Las Vegas, and now Cali. Several trips to the Middle East were mixed in. I have played golf all over the world thanks to my job, Ireland folks, go now if you can.
I started playing golf at 4, love the game. I played college baseball but now realize I should have played golf, girls liked baseball a little more, hence my decision. I play/practice daily out of love for the game. its my only hobby. Thanks for letting me ramble. Grab

Welcome to THP, grab!

Welcome to THP!!! I am glad you decided to join, I hope you enjoy your time here and thanks for all you do for our country!!

Welcome Grab. Glad you joined us. We are getting close to raffle time, you joined at the right time.

Thank you all! Raffle?

It's the Mother of all raffles, go buy some tickets
Man, that is a great list of equipment, very impressive! My bag is set, would almost feel bad if I won!

There are tons of great apparel and accessories as well. Plus it is to benefit two great causes.

Man, that is a great list of equipment, very impressive! My bag is set, would almost feel bad if I won!

Well if you felt that bad I would reimburse you for any tickets that win prizes after you ship them to me. (the prizes) You do take PayPal, right?:D

Grab, I'm a newbie myself. This is a great site. Thanks for your years of service in the Airforce. I tip my hat to you.

Welcome to THP Grab!

Thanks again all. Hacker I may take you up on that haha, cantputt its a pleasure to serve, Smallville I'm originally from Wichita, Ks. The plaza in KC is one of my favorite places in the world.

I'm from Wichita too. We left there when I was four.

Welcome, Grab. Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine!

Welcome Grab. This site is great.:act-up:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

An F-35 Crew Chief...now that impresses me! :clap: It's looking like one impressive aircraft, how goes the testing (I assume it's the A variant and not a B STOVL variant)?

Welcome to THP!

An F-35 Crew Chief...now that impresses me! :clap: It's looking like one impressive aircraft, how goes the testing (I assume it's the A variant and not a B STOVL variant)?
Can't say too much about it other than things are going well. There are 3 variants of F-35, A model is CTOL for the USAF, B model is STOVL for the Marines as well as the U.K., and the C model is the CV or carrier variant for the Navy. If all goes well you should start seeing them in a little over a year, pretty exciting time.

Agreed. Especially with as many as they are planning to build both for us and all the export models. The B model could see a lot of use, it looks like everyone is getting into the STOVL aircraft carrier business anymore which could generate a lot of orders.

Welcome to THP grab!

welcome grab.

Nice to have you aboard. Im about a hour south of you.

Back