Contests Upcoming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously our attention for contests is centered around the huge charity event we have coming up that we hope everybody helps out with. Even if money is tight, we hope that people can buy at least one ticket, because every little bit helps.

But we wanted to let people know that we have some more BIG contests coming very soon. Some upcoming that we will be announcing soon are:

1. A fun one with Fairwaystyles.com
2. Another great apparel giveaway.
3. A golf shoe giveaway that will blow everybody away.
4. Hybrids for THP contest coming up soon.
5. Driver giveaway with a big name driver.
6. Quite a few putter giveaways.
7. Bridgestone Golf Giveaway for VIP tix and hotel accomodations for a PGA Event
8. THP PGA Show giveaway. Win a trip to accompany us to the 2010 PGA show in Orlando.

Thanks for all the emails guys and we hope that you have a good time with the charity event as well as all the great contests coming up real soon.

Last edited:
3. A golf shoe giveaway that will blow everybody away.
5. Driver giveaway with a big name driver.

I'm in it to win it!

Thanks for all of these updates JB!

Sounds great!

As small would say.

"Don't get your hopes up guys, cause I'm winning all of em."

I can't wait!

I may die laughing if i win.

apg_big_foot_070627_ms.jpg

• Admin
I haven't won anything yet, and I'm feelin kinda lucky.

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.JPG

I wanted to edit the first post because I forgot two of the biggest ones we have coming this year.

Number seven is mine, so give it up now. Just send me my info JB.

That all sounds great JB :act-up:

Number seven is mine, so give it up now. Just send me my info JB.

Whoa wait a second there Smalls. Let's give it to an aspiring PGA Tour player who lives in Alaska and doesn't EVER get events like these. Now we just need to find one of these said people.

Oh wait 907golfer12 might fit the description :D

Whoa wait a second there Smalls. Let's give it to an aspiring PGA Tour player who lives in Alaska and doesn't EVER get events like these. Now we just need to find one of these said people.

Oh wait 907golfer12 might fit the description :D
You might as well get under that bus. Because I'll be throwing you there if i have to to win this!

You might as well get under that bus. Because I'll be throwing you there if i have to to win this!

Nope, this one is in the bag, it's got my name all over it. :D

If those sound good, make sure you see our Huge Charity raffle event.

Really? Cause I checked, and it's labeled "O S A H A R"... :D

No, they just e-mailed me and asked what color I wanted my name in. And then I explained my golfing life story and they are going to give me a full set of TaylorMade's, what ever clubs and shafts I want, completely fit to me :D

Plenty of contests for everybody to win.

AHAHAHA I'm still in it!

Back