Show your new clubs thread

DSCF0497.jpg

QUOTE]

Ok, Grab these look sick I have a pro combo set of VR's with 9 &PW being blades how did you remove the paintfill I love the way that looks.
Paintfill removal is normally very easy. These on the other hand were a bit difficult, the paint is persistent! What you need is anything with acetone ie paint thinner and the like. Fill a bowl with your acetone and soak your clubs in it until you see the paint start to lift(took about 30 mins for the paint to start to lift, took 5 mins on my putter). I had 3 clubs soaking at a time.Pull the clubs out and remove the remainder of the paint with a toothpick or some tweezers(can use a diaper pin or the like for the hard to reach spots), be careful with tweezers, soft forged irons here DO NOT USE A WIRE BRUSH. Now dry your irons and use a toothpick and model paint to fill in what you want, do not worry about going outside the edges. Let the paint dry for a couple of hours. Now dip a paper towel in your acetone and using one finger gently brush the excess paint away, be gentle and the fill will stay intact. It may take you a few times to get it right, just be patient, trial and error and you will have yourself a pretty set of irons! Can't wait to see your results. Grab

Last edited:
So after 5 days after making my purchase on ebay, I hear the UPS truck rumble by and I already know that my package of a set of NEW Nickent 3DX Pro Irons 3-PW, a grand total of just $150, has arrived. They came with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips and True Temper Dynamic Gold Sensicore steel shafts. The hosel has John B. Hoeflich's initials, JBH, engraved into them. here are the pics, sorry about the terrible quality, this camera we have sucks.

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

Could you possibly post a good shot of the topline of the 6 iron and PW? I think I've found my next set of irons.

LB,
I believe we have quite a few shots of the 4DX Pro on the forum and in the review. They are the same shape and size.

These are the 3DX Pro's

nickent_3dx_pro_irons_address.jpg

nickent_3dx_pro_irons_toes.jpg

Thanks alot guys....Now to snatch some of these.:alien2:

I have hit both and both are great LB. I found the 4DX to be a little softer, but that is just me.

Am I missing the "Review" section somewhere or is there one?

Under latest news. But the easiest way to find stuff since we post them all in the forum is just search for Nickent 4dx iron review, and it should come up.

JB, thanks again!

No problem LB. We publish a new review or article Monday Thru Friday every morning. This week we have tons of good stuff coming up.

Under latest news. But the easiest way to find stuff since we post them all in the forum is just search for Nickent 4dx iron review, and it should come up.

JB, I'm missing something here. I don't see "latest news" and the search doesn't help much either. Sorry, I need help.:confused2:

If you go to the top of this page, "latest news" should be at the top left. You can also go to www.thehackersparadise.com
Then click on whatever tab you would like. Latest news, equipment, style, etc...

Well I went to the "latest News" and I can't find anything, let alone reviews or pics. I must be missing something somewhere

When you go to "Latest News," then look to the right under "Categories." That's where you will find the reviews.

What are you trying to find LB? If you type in Nickent review in the forum, it should bring up links to the actual reviews we have done on Nickent. We have reviewed each of their products as well as just about every other company.

Well, these aren't my new clubs but the Big Brown truck delivered a set of these for my oldest daughter today
yhst-12224386464710_2040_66695403

I ordered them from a work related incentive program, the price couldn't be beat:D

What are you trying to find LB? If you type in Nickent review in the forum, it should bring up links to the actual reviews we have done on Nickent. We have reviewed each of their products as well as just about every other company.

I found it thru Google.

I bought a set this afternoon. The 3DX Pros, I'm done with forged irons I think.

My 4DX Pros are forged are the softest irons I have ever felt.

Oh I believe it. Everything I've read and spoke to folks about says that the 3DX Pros are one of, if not THE, softest feeling cast club out there. I'm looking for forgiveness with a more traditional appearance.

I've got them, and they are definitely forgiving. Still a bit iffy on being the SOFTEST irons out there, but definitely forgiving.

As for soft irons...people would be suprised with the Wilson Staff Ci6's. A season or two old, and cheap - but they have the best feel I've ever felt with irons. I haven't tested many iron sets, but I have tested a decent amount, and these feel awesome.

As for soft irons...people would be suprised with the Wilson Staff Ci6's. A season or two old, and cheap - but they have the best feel I've ever felt with irons. I haven't tested many iron sets, but I have tested a decent amount, and these feel awesome.

The Wilson Staff FG59's look amazing

gen_imageMax.asp

Oh and the WS Fi5

staffFi5irons.jpeg

I've got them, and they are definitely forgiving. Still a bit iffy on being the SOFTEST irons out there, but definitely forgiving.

I was refering to CAST irons and that came from some folks who have hit many many different sets of irons.

The 3DX Pros are extremely soft and may be the softest cast iron out there.

Back