Hatfields and McCoy's. (Spoilers)

For the most part I thought this was very well done and great TV. Except the ending seemed a little weak or quick? maybe. I thought Costner was excellent in his role.

I started getting tired towards the end so I thought it was just me.

Costner > Paxton. I wouldn't be surprised if it won an award or five come the Emmys I guess?

Spoiler
Cotton gets hanged and that's the final straw that makes you decide to stop?

Why did Bill Paxton just drunkenly catch on fire? And more importantly, why did I laugh at it?

I started getting tired towards the end so I thought it was just me.

Costner > Paxton. I wouldn't be surprised if it won an award or five come the Emmys I guess?

Spoiler
Cotton gets hanged and that's the final straw that makes you decide to stop?

Why did Bill Paxton just drunkenly catch on fire? And more importantly, why did I laugh at it?

Kostner had a great role in this. He played the part really well. And the reason you laughed was because he deserved it.

I think we all agree that it could have been done a little longer or done with no commercials and gone into more detail. I liked how Randell got so drunk and caught him self on fire. He got what was coming to him. I find it ironic that his wife told him and Perry to go to hell as she road off. I think she realized that it was one big mistake.

I think we all agree that it could have been done a little longer or done with no commercials and gone into more detail. I liked how Randell got so drunk and caught him self on fire. He got what was coming to him. I find it ironic that his wife told him and Perry to go to hell as she road off. I think she realized that it was one big mistake.

That dude Perry Cline was such a turd. He looked like the creepy guy you see all alone in Victoria's Secret sometimes. I love how he got called out though, that amused me.

That dude Perry Cline was such a turd. He looked like the creepy guy you see all alone in Victoria's Secret sometimes. I love how he got called out though, that amused me.

LOL. He was a Creepy Creeperton.

My ponder is how accurate was that whole ending? Did McCoy really drunken burn himself to death and shoot at imaginary Hatfield's? And that gun fight also seemed weak too.

Other than Costners role, I really liked Tom Berenger. He has played many great roles and this is another.

My ponder is how accurate was that whole ending? Did McCoy really drunken burn himself to death and shoot at Hatfield? And that gun fight also seemed weak too.

i looked for it but didnt find anything .. wiki i know is not the source for accuracy but everything that was listed in there they showed in the series for the most part but the burning to death of mccoy was not in there.

Other than Costners role, I really liked Tom Berenger. He has played many great roles and this is another.

Yeah. His character was so likeable, even though he was a blood thirsty savage. I hated when he and the dog got shot. Berenger has always been one of my favorites.

You know he did a good job when you have no idea who was playing the role which I had no idea it was Berenger. And he made me dislike him a lot too.

i looked for it but didnt find anything .. wiki i know is not the source for accuracy but everything that was listed in there they showed in the series for the most part but the burning to death of mccoy was not in there.

Interesting. Definitely a rushed feeling for the last half hour.

My ponder is how accurate was that whole ending? Did McCoy really drunken burn himself to death and shoot at imaginary Hatfield's? And that gun fight also seemed weak too.

Per Biography.com, "He died in 1914 from injuries he suffered after falling into a cooking fire."

Artist's rendition hehe

Per Biography.com, "He died in 1914 from injuries he suffered after falling into a cooking fire."

Artist's rendition hehe

lol @ Artist's rendition. Pretty much

You know he did a good job when you have no idea who was playing the role which I had no idea it was Berenger. And he made me dislike him a lot too.

Interesting. Definitely a rushed feeling for the last half hour.

I was intentionally looking for him during the show. There were 2 bigger guys on the Hatfield side and it was hard to tell one from the other. Occasionally I could pick up his voice, but he hid that well most of the time also.

This was bugging me through the whole show. Wasn't Judge Hatfield, Curly Bill on "Tombstone"?

This was bugging me through the whole show. Wasn't Judge Hatfield, Curly Bill on "Tombstone"?

Yes he was.

his name is Powers Boothe

Yes he was.

his name is Powers Boothe

Thank you! I knew the name Powers Boothe when I saw the opening credits and who was starring in the show, but I had no idea who Powers Boothe actually was. I kept thinking in all his scenes that it was Curly Bill, but I wasn't sure.

Tombstone was an all time classic. Val Kilmers greatest role ever.

Just finished the show, all I can say is wow! I could watch ten more episodes. I wonder if these are the two first dysfunctional families in recorded history?

You mean it wasn't Batman?

hahaha what an awful Batman. He was ok in HEAT though but the movie was awesome so he couldnt screw it up.

hahaha what an awful Batman. He was ok in HEAT though but the movie was awesome so he couldnt screw it up.

Clooney was worse IMO. That entire movie was just terrible come to think of it.

Tombstone was an all time classic. Val Kilmers greatest role ever.

Without a doubt on both points. So many good Doc one liners in that film. "Maybe pokers just not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!". LOL. Kills me every time.

Clooney was worse IMO. That entire movie was just terrible come to think of it.

Agreed. Awful film.

Without a doubt on both points. So many good Doc one liners in that film. "Maybe pokers just not your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!". LOL. Kills me every time.

LOL so many one liners that are good in that movie and most all of them from Doc. I couldnt remember this one so I had to dig it up, makes me LOL "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

LOL so many one liners that are good in that movie and most all of them from Doc. I couldnt remember this one so I had to dig it up, makes me LOL "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

And then right after that he goes on a cup spinning barrage and shows up Johnny Ringo.

Thank you! I knew the name Powers Boothe when I saw the opening credits and who was starring in the show, but I had no idea who Powers Boothe actually was. I kept thinking in all his scenes that it was Curly Bill, but I wasn't sure.

Powers Boothe also had a major role in the HBO series "Deadwood". If you like westerns that are history based and full of cursing, Deadwood is the show for you. One of my all time favorite series ever...

Back