Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like your Nike Lunar Controls? Was thinking about picking up a pair since my pink FJ's hurt my feet. :(

Best overall golf shoe available imo. Better than my previous Adidas adipure and FJs.

Best overall golf shoe available imo. Better than my previous Adidas adipure and FJs.

How are they in the muck? The tops are not waterproof correct?

How are they in the muck? The tops are not waterproof correct?

The Lunar controls are great unless you're standing in ankle-deep water. :D I actually had to stand in a couple inches of water a couple weeks ago for a shot and had no issues.

The Lunar Ascends though, while extremely comfortable, have a lot of mesh that runs fairly low on the sides. So course conditions bear attention when deciding whether or not to wear them.

http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

[h=1]Pre Owned Taylormade RBZ Rescue for $79.99.[/h]
PRE OWNED TAYLORMADE RBZ RESCUE
No Head Cover
Men's Right Handed
Flex: Stiff, Firm, SEE DROP DOWN
Shaft: Matrix MFS 30+
Rescues: #3 (19 degree), #4 (22 degree), SEE DROP DOWN

How do you like your Nike Lunar Controls? Was thinking about picking up a pair since my pink FJ's hurt my feet. :(

I used to wear Nike TW SP8 exclusively. I thought they were the best shoes I'd ever had (fit, comfort, stability on course). But then I tried the Lunar Controls. They were just as stable as the SP8, but much lighter and more comfortable (the fit was the same).

I still keep and wear my SP8s for "formal" golf outings and occasions, as they look sharper in an elegant, understated way. But when I'm walking and playing a casual round of golf with the buddies, I use the Lunar Controls.

I've also tried the Adidias Adipures. I found those shoes as light and comfortable as the Lunar Controls, but the Adipures were not as stable out on the course.

The Lunar controls are great unless you're standing in ankle-deep water. :D I actually had to stand in a couple inches of water a couple weeks ago for a shot and had no issues.

The Lunar Ascends though, while extremely comfortable, have a lot of mesh that runs fairly low on the sides. So course conditions bear attention when deciding whether or not to wear them.

Unfortunately the ankle deep water happens alot around here. I will look at the Lunar controls.

Unfortunately the ankle deep water happens alot around here. I will look at the Lunar controls.

Bummer. Yeah, I've never had a problem and I played year round in my last pair before they got chewed up. No issues. If they don't work, maybe some galoshes? :alien:

Bummer. Yeah, I've never had a problem and I played year round in my last pair before they got chewed up. No issues. If they don't work, maybe some galoshes? :alien:

Yeah it blows around here. A day or two of rain and most of the courses are completely saturated for a week.

Just want to put this out there for everyone.

I did the caddiesbag.com deal about a month ago for the Nike air max shoes. They took my money within seconds and I still haven't gotten them. I got a tracking number back on the 24th of May and it still says ready for UPS as its status.

I've tried emailing caddiesbag a few times with no reply. I will be contacting my credit card company today and put in a dispute.

This is ridiculous to say the least. O don't remember reading anywhere that it would take over a month to get my stuff.

Just letting everyone know to watch out for them.

Flashy, I have seen many say (including JB) that they are some of, if not the, most comfortable golf shoes they have ever owned. Here was THP's review of them: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=12429

I've got a pair, and love them to death. I can't wait for a few more new models to come out, I'm going to buy several of these when they're a bit more affordable. Very comfortable, great looking, with tons of stability.

They've been pretty great so far. They're light and has some soft cushioning. Feels like a pair of running shoes really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back