Ping Scottsdale B60 Putter

TMElectric

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I just bought this putter and had it fitted to me. After every stroke, I would look in the cup and see my ball just smiling. I rolled this better than the Scotty Golo. I am so glad I did because of the price difference.

If you have not had the priviledge to try this, you owe it to yourself to try but beware, you will leave the store with it......

Sweet buy. That's a nice putter.

I've used a B60 for awhile and really liked it. I also really like the Scottsdale insert but never gamed one with the insert even though I'm sure i'd have good success with it. Mine was an older one that was real light and would cause me to get shaky on my take back so I dropped it for my seemore.

I wanted to like the B60, but just didn't roll it that well. I rolled the Wolverine extremely well though. For the most part I really like the Scottsdale series...especially the price!

The Golo, on the other hand, for me has been money...:banana:

30* toe hang with plumbers neck is what I'm fitted for as well. I really did enjoy using this putter in store. This probably would have been my 2nd option after my SeeMore. I've just used the anser style my whole life and something I'm comfortable with.

Back