great review todd. ill keep this in mind as i get older and have more aches and pains.

Todd gave me one of these during the outing and told me to use it on my sore elbow. I was VERY skepitcal at first, but impressed about 5 mins later. This stuff works just as it says it will. Best part about it, your hands stay clean and grease free. Since you're just holding the packaging the whole time, I didnt have to worry about washing my hands before my next swing.

Although as I mentioned I have been using this for years, the last year or so I got out of the habit. This review made me go buy another tube and I used it yesterday and today. Back still hurts some, but it's less than half what it is normally. This is a great product.

We put some on Jacqui's knee last night and she felt better within minutes. I'm back to using this often again.

Although as I mentioned I have been using this for years, the last year or so I got out of the habit. This review made me go buy another tube and I used it yesterday and today. Back still hurts some, but it's less than half what it is normally. This is a great product.

We put some on Jacqui's knee last night and she felt better within minutes. I'm back to using this often again.

Same here, love this stuff but with moving down here I hadn't bought anymore since running out. Like how quick and effective it is at targeting a specific pain.

--
Tapatalk2

Love this stuff. For those of you trying to find it locally, check with the chiropractors in your area. All the ones around me sell it.

Biofreeze is great for aches & pains, and after round use for sure!

JB, I wonder if one of the testers would try the Capzacin patches. IMO, they are without a doubt the best way to keep the lower back warm, lose and pain free during a round. Like to see what others think.

I can tell you Capzacin is not for everyone. I used this a few years ago and it burnt so bad it was awful. You can not wash it off either! Burned for several days!

I have used Bio Freeze. It works well. So does Ben Gay.

I can tell you Capzacin is not for everyone. I used this a few years ago and it burnt so bad it was awful. You can not wash it off either! Burned for several days!

I have used Bio Freeze. It works well. So does Ben Gay.

I only use the patches - the roll on or rub in stuff is very hot - especially if it's where you will be leaning against something. In my experience, the patches don't don't burn nearly as bad, if at all.

I only use the patches - the roll on or rub in stuff is very hot - especially if it's where you will be leaning against something. In my experience, the patches don't don't burn nearly as bad, if at all.

but... the burning is how the medication works. If it doesn't burn, then it is not doing it's job!

I grew up playing soccer and was fortunate enough to play at the collegiate level. I was first introduced to biofreeze while doing physical therapy on my ankle. After electronic stim. the PT would use that stuff and it was awesome. I only had tubes at the time. I love the single use packets to throw in a golf bag.

I just finished with a heat pad, then ice treatment and now Bio-Freeze before work for my hand. It's still too numb to tell if it works, but something has to.

I've been using BioFreeze for a couple of years on my lower back, it definitely helps

Back