Golf apparel stores that have frequesnt 15%+ off promos (other than TheGolfWarehouse)

coldengrey

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello-

Looking to buy some more golf outfits and wondering where to find deals. Suggestions of golf apparel stores that either/or (both?)

A) Frequently have 15% or more off promos (that DO NOT Exclude everything except cheap house brands eg Golfsmith!)
So far, I've had good savings with The Golf Warehouse... My 2012 Spring Wardrobe update discount saved $67 with the 15% at TGW!!!
But often the 15% off promo is not running when I need stuff, so looking for alternative stores.... Or maybe just different inventory, though TGW carries ALMOST all major brands, they don't have stuff like Sligo, ect.

B) Golf apparel stores that offer free shipping both ways (free return shipping) or at LEAST $6.99 prepaid return labels (along with Free Shipping)
I'm pretty picky about fit/style, so I frequently have to return some stuff before finding correct size/style and shipping along with no pre-paid shipping labels can be a deal breaker!

Thanks a lot for any suggestions! With the crazy increase of golf apparel cost in the last 2 years:angry:, just can not pay full price when I know there discounts somewhere....

Have you checked out the Daily and Weekly deals from Rockbottomgolf.com? I have found some great shirts and the like over there for extremely cheap prices. Sligo, Nike and Adidas are three that I have gotten recently for less than $20.00 per shirt.

Have you checked out the Daily and Weekly deals from Rockbottomgolf.com? I have found some great shirts and the like over there for extremely cheap prices. Sligo, Nike and Adidas are three that I have gotten recently for less than $20.00 per shirt.

I will check out...

Contact Fairway Styles. You can click the banner at the top of the page. John's sales are great and he has the best customer service for apparel out there.

In addition to what both of these guys have said, Golf Locker seems to be another good one, though I have never personally ordered from there.

I concur with Fairway Styles...they have the best selection and always have good stuff on sale

Back